Does anyone RP on jung Ma (not counting guild chat)

Nalathemaster

Very, very few guilds do good "open" RP. A lot of the RP guilds are just really crappy players that can't raid or PvP on the side, not can they RP "bcuz tey rp like tis. do u no what i mean? its hard 2 rp with tis kind of stuf."

Two extremely RP-oriented guilds are Esoteric Order and Penumbral. I am unaware if Esoteric Order does social events with outsides, but Penumbral hosts weekly cantina parties on Balmorra or Voss(?). However, if you're not in Penumbral, it can get a little drabby. There's so much say chat flying that you can't really have anyone respond to your persistent requests for a drink from the seemingly already-drunk bartender.... I just wanted my blue bantha milk... *sniffle*

But those events are still a blast. I suggest you stray away from trying to find an RP guild on the starter planets... those places are rough. Reformation is also a good RP guild.

Penumbral is definitely the place to RP Imp side, but I second the notion that it's extremely difficult to get any real interaction if you aren't one of them. They've usually already got conversations and such on the go and if your not involved in whatever they're already engaged in the barrier to entry can be rather difficult.

Up until two weeks ago I had been on jung-Ma since launch. I was actually one of the leaders in Esoteric Order and even named / led their Pub Side guild KoA. If you are looking for open RP however Jung-Ma is not the place to be.

You have very limited options when it comes to RP on Jung-MA one ot two large guilds on both factions and I can only assume this will get worse due to Strongholds as smaller niche RP guilds ,which are few and far between as it is, fall apart because people want guild ships etc. In fact due to there being such limited selection I recently transferred to Ebon Hawke and although I am still getting a feel for all the guilds, both Pub and Imp side, I was greatly surprised at the amount of people RPing one Fleet, DK, Coru, and NS.

I miss open world PvP, and there are a lot of just god awful PvPers on EH server, as well as a few people who seem to believe RP is RL, taking things way to seriously. but other then that it seems decent enough. If you are looking fo RP and you are East Coast I would suggest EH.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.