<Aisthesis>/<Antithesis> NiM Progression Guild

RynZelara

Aisthesis is now recruiting for NiM capable raiders of the following variety:

- Healers: Not a pressing need, but good healers are always welcome.

- Tanks: Highly skilled tanks of all three classes

- DPS: Ranged DPS

<Aisthesis> is a capable and competitive NiM progression guild looking for NiM raiders who are serious about their style of play, but enjoy a very friendly and close-knit community of players. Over the last few OPs (Terror From Beyond, Scum and Villany, Dread Fortress, and Dread Palace), <Aisthesis> has been competitive in the progression scene, with the following PvE accomplishments:

- Server third From Beyond

- Server First Dragonslayer

- Server first boss kills on all but Bestia in DP HM

- 4/5 progression on both DF NiM and DP NiM

<Aisthesis> has a very friendly and mature community of players, with quite a variety of ages and life experience where almost anyone can find a place of their own to both interact with others and get helpful, positive encouragement in getting better at their class, no matter what it is.

We also do PvP on Thursday evenings (or whenever people are on to do so) for those who like to smash other peoples' faces in and dance on their corpses, although always with respect and dignity (as much as there can be in PvP anyway =P).

Also, Aisthesis will be taking part in conquest quite regularly. In week 1 and week 5, we put up QUITE the fight with Veritas (huge shout-out to them by the way for a great race both times!), and managed to eke out a win both times with over 10,000,000 points in the first week and almost 13,000,000 points in week 5! If conquest is what you're looking to partake in, we're definitely the guild for you.

If you're looking for a friendly, helpful, mature guild that has a very solid and competitive PvE scene, feel free to contact (in-game) A'jantis, Tam, Rosalyn, Haka, or Alizé (Azziza alternatively for those who fail at alt codes =P), and we'll get you set-up in our Mumble to discuss your interest in joining. =)

~Rosalyn

Edited by RynZelara

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking for a new server and a NIM progression guild I have the following 55's sage /sorc both heals, sent/mara and a guardian/jugg dps.

Alright, just send an in-game mail to Rosalyn and I'll get with you to set up a chat. =)

Just to hijack Ros's thread for a moment. Antithesis is also in search of a NiM Capable tank of any class for one of our top teams. If you're interested in filling this role, shoot me a message on Artorias in game or on Sairotra over on pub side. :) Sorry Ros, go forth and crunch further. Edited by Luckygunslinger

• 2 weeks later...
Just to hijack Ros's thread for a moment. Antithesis is also in search of a NiM Capable tank of any class for one of our top teams. If you're interested in filling this role, shoot me a message on Artorias in game or on Sairotra over on pub side. :) Sorry Ros, go forth and crunch further.

Position has been filled. :jawa_wink:

yeah sorry i have been really busy with work and what not. but i am free tonight to log on the the ebon hawk and chat and your more then free to come to PoT5 and have a look at what 55's i can bring over. Only will bring one for now since i have a free transfer. I am best with the sage/sorc heals though. If you get a whisper from some one named Buddhabelly on ebon hawk thats me. other wise my sage is buddabelly on PoT5 Edited by Antix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Have a min maxed 180 jugg dps that I would like to put into the imperial guild if you guys have need to do NiM content. Also have a healing sorc (needs some gear though) and an assassin tank full 180 min maxed. Jugg parses around 3.5 on dummy and have cleared everything in the game except for NiM DP and NIM Brontes. Hit me up on susceptor, kaeinn, ren-kal (imp side) or Yanieva (pub side). Thank you for your time!

• 2 weeks later...
I am interested in joining Aisthesis. I have a number of 55s that I would like to expose to HM and potentially NiM content, as well as conquest events. I also have a friend who would like to join with me on a shadow dps, and I am interested in joining on a number of toons. My main is a guardian dps who is currently parsing 3.1k, and I would really like to improve. Please send me a PM on the forums, or to Gyten (pub side) in game. Thanks for your time!

I am interested in joining Aisthesis. I have a number of 55s that I would like to expose to HM and potentially NiM content, as well as conquest events. I also have a friend who would like to join with me on a shadow dps, and I am interested in joining on a number of toons. My main is a guardian dps who is currently parsing 3.1k, and I would really like to improve. Please send me a PM on the forums, or to Gyten (pub side) in game. Thanks for your time!

Ooooh... Guardian DPS...

Does Rydarus have new victims... -cracks knuckles-