The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The end of SWTOR

Tealkman

Hi all

I'm just here to write that since playing from the beginning it is time to say good bye to this game, SWOTR developers has made sure of that. It is all about the Cartel Coins and in-game credits and not about content to enrich the game experience. When is the last time they gave the main content (the story line) new material?

Soon you will need 100-200 million credits as a Guild to get the Guild Stronghold and Guild ship. We are 8 active players in our guild and that requires us to get 12,5-25 million each to get both with all things unlocked. In our Guild I'm the only one that "farms" in-game credits. So this mission is close to impossible and I will not spend 2-3 years farming the credits.

Then you need another 75-100 million credits to get all your Strongholds and all aspects of it. Now we really are talking about silly money.

The game is now all about economics and not about gaming.

Since I have done all the quests that are in the game, all the flashpoints, all the operations and even tried all the PvP (even though I hate it). I have 18 characters of which 2 are mules and 16 are from each advance class there is absolutely nothing more for me to do in this game. I actually ran out of stuff to do in this game a very long time ago. Their latest expansion was Makeb which took 3 days to finish of all quests. So then I look back at the game history the numbers of quests in contrast to how long this game has been around is the lowest that I have ever played o any game. The focus now is on Cartel market items, the do not give a F--K about the gamers anymore and all the new content is basically worthless to the gaming experience. The only good thing the developers gave us was the Binocular and Seeker Droid quest chain that made you figure out some stuff and sparked your brain.

So what use will you have of your Stronghold?

• More storage space? - NO
  • New planet quests? - NO
  • Develop your storyline to your companions? - NO
  • New story line quests? - NO
  • Have anything to do with Star Wars? - NO

It is just a reason for Lucas Art, Bioware and EA to suck players out of more IRL money.

I'm not an interior decorator, I'm a gamer.

So in conclusion, the game is not what is was in the beginning. It is totally dead for me and the rest of our members in the guild that now are playing more of other games that actually expands the imagination instead of tossing you the same garbage over and over again.

R.I.P. SWTOR :(

i've already 25m alone..and you are not forced to buy anything to enjoy the game, playing with freinds to raise money can be a thing, strenghtening bounds and friendship. honestly i don't care about companions or story, content for all is fine for me, i'd like having more small group hard challenging content, but since i still have to clear nim ops i'm fine atm..