The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Sith Empire

SkyWielder

I am currently a Jedi Knight on this game with a newly formed guild but I could never help but wonder what it was like as a sith but one thing that has always stopped me from doing so and enjoying it is the one fact that the sith are ultimately defeated and the rule of 2 is initiated before that fact. so that stops me from really enjoying a sith character. :confused:

Yes, I sympathise, as I am in a similar position myself. The thought of the eventual heat-death of the universe and the knowledge that everything is ultimately defeated prevents me from really enjoying any game, or in fact, anything in life at all. Edited by PLynkes

Yes, I sympathise, as I am in a similar position myself. The thought of the eventual heat-death of the universe and the knowledge that everything is ultimately defeated prevents me from really enjoying any game, or in fact, anything in life at all.

:D:D:D

This was great

I am currently a Jedi Knight on this game with a newly formed guild but I could never help but wonder what it was like as a sith but one thing that has always stopped me from doing so and enjoying it is the one fact that the sith are ultimately defeated and the rule of 2 is initiated before that fact. so that stops me from really enjoying a sith character. :confused:

Don't allow knowledge of the future to stop you. Which ever faction you play on - which ever class you play as, be the best that you know how to be and pretend that you are the best of them all. Whether any of this is true or not is irrelevant. In this game, this is your own little pocket universe and you own it entirely. Enjoy it. Does that help you at all? LOL!!!

Edited by Darth_Krushya
spelling, grammar, more info

Yes, I sympathise, as I am in a similar position myself. The thought of the eventual heat-death of the universe and the knowledge that everything is ultimately defeated prevents me from really enjoying any game, or in fact, anything in life at all.

the big rip is the curent pick for the death of the universe heat death is so 2003