Guild Tithes

DKSmash

Small Guilds like mine would benefit greatly from some kind of Guild Tithe system, to help us easily save towards the more expensive Guild Strongholds, etc.

Logically I would have thought this would naturally be included with 2.8, but I haven't heard anything about it, so decided to raise the idea here. Ideally I'd like it to be opt-in/opt-out for members, but should be worked on asap. Thanks. :rak_03:

If they do it like Trion did for Rift, it wouldn't cost players a single credit, and the option to donate is still there if they want to use it.

In Rift, if you buy the perk for the guild, a percentage of whatever cash is found while adventuring is automatically sent to the guild bank. This perk does not take anything out of the players pocket, it's just a percentage of what they find, added to the guild bank. I want to think it was something like 3% of any cash found on mobs (not from mission turn ins, etc..) but it's been a while, so I could be a little off on the specifics.

The guild system is different there, however, as you actually level the guild itself through dailies, etc... and use the equivalent of talent points to buy specific perks for the guild. Bioware could simply make it a CC option, or perhaps a spendy credit option, to unlock the ability to raise money for the guild.