Where's the T.H.O.R.N. Armor?

Reno_Tarshil

I believe he means the ones from the CM, not the rep ones. As for your answer, I don't know, but I seem to recall the Gold Scalene didn't show up on the CM for a day or so after Gree went live again recently.

That's what I was thinking after I made the thread but when the market changed today I guess I was just expecting to see them up there.

That's what I was thinking after I made the thread but when the market changed today I guess I was just expecting to see them up there.

The Gold Scalene armor only went up following the end of the Gree event. Maybe the same is bound to happen again.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

One week later, Rakghoul Event is over and the CM Deals have changed and no T.H.O.R.N. Armors have shown up.

So yeah...

Also the Star Cluster pack is back...

Strange, but it is still during the Nightlife event, so I suppose it's not out of sort completely, and it wasn't up for nearly as long as the Vertica. They said they weren't fixing the drop rates or unlock costs, though, so I can't see the point in putting it back out unless they're hoping to catch players who are unaware of the issues with that pack.

One week later, Rakghoul Event is over and the CM Deals have changed and no T.H.O.R.N. Armors have shown up.

So yeah...

Also the Star Cluster pack is back...

TIME TO RAGE...!!! :mad:

On another note, I finally got the boots I wanted from the Contraband Packs Reputation Vendor. YEAHHH...!!!

Yeah I kind of had my mind set on that red-eyed set too. I did buy it the last time but only held on to the head piece so I wanted to get it again, so I could unlock it for the collection. It's way better looking than the green and yellow/orange'ish thorn vendor versions.

Yeah I kind of had my mind set on that red-eyed set too. I did buy it the last time but only held on to the head piece so I wanted to get it again, so I could unlock it for the collection. It's way better looking than the green and yellow/orange'ish thorn vendor versions.

No surprise there.