Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I need more health as an Assassin

JaaronTolley

use planetary comms to purchase armorings/mods/enh's for your level. all of the planet comm vendors are right on the fleet in the supplies area. not sure which planet sells the ones you want but just go around and find the right ones. also make sure you have earpiece/implants and relics. that gets a lot of newer players.

Edit: do this at least every 5-10 levels (depending on how fast you can replenish your planetary comms)

Edited by thatPERSON

use planetary comms to purchase armorings/mods/enh's for your level. all of the planet comm vendors are right on the fleet in the supplies area. not sure which planet sells the ones you want but just go around and find the right ones. also make sure you have earpiece/implants and relics. that gets a lot of newer players.

Edit: do this at least every 5-10 levels (depending on how fast you can replenish your planetary comms)

I usually do that, but the armor isn't that great and kinda sucks compared to the galactic trade network.

I usually do that, but the armor isn't that great and kinda sucks compared to the galactic trade network.

dont buy the armor buy the armorings,mods,enhancements & hilts that can be slotted into modifiable gear (orange/purple) that should be more than enough. also if you've taken the darkside/lightside route you can probably buy relics from their respective vendors on fleet that will have a nice chunk of endurance on em.

Edited by hallucigenocide

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.