Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I need more health as a Tank

JaaronTolley

I have a Level 35 Sith Juggernaut and he has 8010 hp, the problem is that I want him to have more health because I have seen a level 29 sith assassin with over 9000 hp. Also, my character dies against bosses too easily, so I would like him to have more hp. Any help would be awesome.

One: 8010 health is not that bad for a level 35, but try mods, which you can buy with planet comms. Since you are a jugg, focus on strength which helps to improve every stat. Two: use your healing companion Quinn. Three: Don't use all your tanking abilities at once, space them out. I'm lvling a Jugg Tank and he never dies and i use Jeasa most of the time Edited by Patroller

One: 8010 health is not that bad for a level 35, but try mods, which you can buy with planet comms. Since you are a jugg, focus on strength which helps to improve every stat. Two: use your healing companion Quinn. Three: Don't use all your tanking abilities at once, space them out. I'm lvling a Jugg Tank and he never dies and i use Jeasa most of the time

Yeah but I got Vette max affection, and Quinn doesn`t seem to have any hp at all and seems to die easily, and I only use him when there is a lot of mobs but not during a boss.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.