The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Snavapalooza 6/8 : The Red Eclipse

snave

Hi I'm The gosh darn Snave and you might remember me from such movies as "A Snave in the Grass", "Snaveheart" and "12 Years a Snave". I'm also the pseudo operative class rep and I once single handedly beat Nostrum Dolus in 8 man ranked pvp but I don't like to talk about that.

I also host one of the more popular Swtor PvP streams at the moment.

So guild ships are coming and they're super expensive. Seeing as Casuality Check (formerly Reality Check) is full of poor casual pvpers I've been trying to think of a way to help us generate enough credits so we can afford this ridiculous credit dump.

This Wednesday I'll be streaming from around 1pm GMT and taking sponsored requests for a variety of activities. I say sponsored because begging is not for people who are kind of a big deal.

So far I've already received a donation of 1 million credits for speccing heals and being chased around a civil war by Mylex and I have some other prizes available for those interested.

I did a quick survey in my stream today to see what types of activities people wanted and so far these are the most popular ones. Most of the revolve around making me look stupider than normal so feel free to use your imagination if you want to create something unique.

Activities:

• Duel - 100k
  • Purposely lose duel - 200k
  • Respec heals for one game - 200k
  • Respec lethality for one game - 200k
  • Play class of your choice - 300k
  • Kareoke a song of your choice - 1 million
  • Create a YouTube voice over video covering a topic of your choice - 10 million
  • Erotic fan fiction featuring you or any person of your choosing - 10 million (15 million for Dailypvp part 2)
  • Host your personal stream through my channel to try and drive your views (I'm kind of a big deal) - 5 million
  • Guild invite and special rank - 50 million

There'll also be a raffle every 2 hours, 200k per ticket and as long as a minimum of 5 tickets are sold ALL prizes will be put in to a hat and a winner picked out at random. I hope to God I don't get a load of erotic fan fiction to write.

At the end of the night all people who bought a raffle ticket will be put into a hat and the final winner will get 5% of whatever I've made, so 2.5 million if the target is hit.

Now donating might be a problem if you don't have a character on my server right? Don't worry about that, if you're desperate to get involved we can work something out with alts and cartel packs but this will be a community event (hopefully) so don't be shy turning up even if it's just for moral support.

If you're thinking those prizes are bad or too expensive well drop by anyway and just enjoy the show. If you have any suggestions I'm open to pretty much anything.

The current plan is to be getting drunk during the stream too so if you have any drinking games you want to get going I'm bang up for that too.

I'm hoping this will be a lot of fun. In the worst case scenario and I'll die from alcohol poisoning with no money to buy a ship. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

www twitch.tv/snave1208