The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring the collection unlock cost on new rare sets back to reasonable levels

Xaviok

As an altaholic, and a huge fan of the collection system in general, I ask you guys to take a second look at the logic behind the price hike for the gold armor sets. I don't understand why you would have a steady rate of 200, then all of the sudden triple it. Most of these rare sets will already cost you an arm and a leg to even find a set in both credits and coins, then another arm or leg if you want to add it to collections.

I personally have been speaking with my wallet up to this point, and refused to add anything to collections that costs above 200CC. I only hope that other players have been doing the same, because this price hike is a money grab that reflects very poorly on game, and irritates your players.

Drop it back down to 200 and I will spend well over 600 adding sets to my collections tomorrow and in the future. Leave it, or continue to price it at 600 and you won't get a single additional purchase from me.

Edited by Xaviok

They've actually done that - a few weeks ago there was a stealthy reduction in price for many, many unlocks. I can't remember exact prices right now, but I unlocked quite a few outfits for 60-90cc, and a rare pet that cost 600cc previously was available for 240cc.

I agree that Xoxaan set/other Nightlife sets are extremely expensive, but I hope the developers learnt from the backlash.