Not Good Enough Big Summer Sale! (Mounts/Titles/Items/Gear)

RikuvonDrake

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, easy guys.

TBF first-killed Brontes = they WERE best 8MAN guild server.

NGE first-killed Council = they ARE best 8MAN guild server.

Simple as that. There is nothing to have opinion about. Contest is all about kill time.

Edited by Koordynator

Your failed attempt at humour proves nothing Captainapop.

Heh dude you don't want me linking the proof of how derpy you are.

My personal favourite thus far is telling one of my guildmates that his wife was going to leave him when she put you on ignore.

Edited by CaptainApop

I agree Riku. Using basic math we can see that its a draw (1 - 1). Proceeding from this stalemate we shall see what happens in the future. Best of luck.

Exactly, best of luck with future progression, I am sure you can battle us about our title as the best 8man PvE guild on server :jawa_angel:

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Starting next week we will begin to consider proving Dread Palace Timed Run (Title - Dread Master) to buyers interested on Republic side, price range is dependent on how many buyers we think that we will be able to carry through the last fight. I will update this thread in about 1-2 weeks regarding price and when we can start providing this, Imperial side once again has to wait since we don't really have enough competent characters for Council Nightmare on Imperial.

However some good news is that we will begin to provide Hateful Entity (Mask of the Dread Master + Eternal Warrior) starting somewhere next week on Imperial side as Nightmare buff is removed.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Starting next week we will begin to consider proving Dread Palace Timed Run (Title - Dread Master) to buyers interested on Republic side, price range is dependent on how many buyers we think that we will be able to carry through the last fight. I will update this thread in about 1-2 weeks regarding price and when we can start providing this, Imperial side once again has to wait since we don't really have enough competent characters for Council Nightmare on Imperial.

However some good news is that we will begin to provide Hateful Entity (Mask of the Dread Master + Eternal Warrior) starting somewhere next week on Imperial side as Nightmare buff is removed.

Excellent! :D

Edited by emeraldon

• 3 weeks later...

Long time but no update, but I have adjusted some prices (lowered them due to our guys getting better gear) and the big news is that I have added a massive list of decorations which we are selling. Some of them like the Statues from Dread Fortress and Dread Palace are Nightmare Mode Exclusive and that is why the prices is higher than others. If you want anything listed just contact me via a ingame PM, whisper or PM here on the forums!

Decorations

Eternity Vault

Rakata Energy Pylon - 150 000

Rakata Herald Statue - 800 000

Rakata Mind Trap - 200 000

Karagga’s Palace

Flag: Dangerous Hutt - 250 000

Portrait: Gold Plated Hutt - 800 000

Statue of Karagga - 2 000 000

Explosive Conflict

Firebrand Tank - 2 500 000

Massive Anti-Aircraft Turret - 4 000 000