Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things:

-What are everyone's thoughts on the most recent Update's? *SK-LX attacking Besh and S1L3NC30... being himself.*

-Was the way I stated S1L's thoughts easily recognizable to you guys? Trying to make it more machine-like. :d_rolls_eyes:

-What do you all think will happen next at Outpost Besh? Cue chaos! :d_evil:

-How do you guys think SK-LX and S1L will take their very first interaction? :d_confused:

-Why is it so quiet in the abandoned outpost? :d_wink:

-Jaron, you said something about an update? :d_grin:

-Who will reach BB first? Or have they already?! Duuun dun DUN!

I am always curious to see everyone's comments as events unfold, it helps Narrators see what people like, and what they do not. In short, it helps the story improve so that it doesn't hit spots such as this. Also, I feel that it is time to pick up the pace at the outpost so that we can get this show on the road. I am sure LK is tired of being alone, despite trying to blow up the only guy that tried to be nice. :d_tongue:

Edited by Silenceo

• 3 weeks later...

Since no one has done anything in so long, if there is no movement in the next few days I will be narrating the game to a point so that we can end the match.

Side Note: Though, I do like the detail in that last post LK. Probably going to do an update for ya soon, unless I get caught up in the Kaggath too soon of course...

Edited by Silenceo

Since no one has done anything in so long, if there is no movement in the next few days I will be narrating the game to a point so that we can end the match.

Side Note: Though, I do like the detail in that last post LK. Probably going to do an update for ya soon, unless I get caught up in the Kaggath too soon of course...

I've been waiting for some other people to post. :o

Sorry I need a few more days before I can really post something exams are killing me

Edited by Jarons

• 4 weeks later...
*Cough*

*bleeding out*

I guess everyone except BB and Jahuro dies then...

(BB because LK keeps trying to push it forward, and Jahuro because... Narrator powaz! :d_wink:)

If I can find a break between writing them Kaggath arguments, I shall end it all, so that the match can end... :d_evil:

*bleeding out*

I guess everyone except BB and Jahuro dies then...

(BB because LK keeps trying to push it forward, and Jahuro because... Narrator powaz! :d_wink:)

If I can find a break between writing them Kaggath arguments, I shall end it all, so that the match can end... :d_evil:

Well, it's about time. Nobody's posted for about two months now?

Completely unrelated: So what's going on in the Kaggath? I'm busy a few days and it feel like fifty pages got added.