The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

Unless you want Jahuro to enter Jaron's mind... I advise changing it. Since as it stands, if left unchanged, that is EXACTLY what comes next since he tried to connect with Elsia, which was connected with Boran/Jahuro at the time.

Still a little invasive though. :o

not really she fall to the ground so i assumed you would no longer be touching her from what karadon post seemed to appliesso i would think letting her go server the connection she would have had to him like when you let go of taz in the beginning of the game you severed the connection to him so the same would apply to this

Also Jaron is a guy who if he needs information he don't care how he gets it so if he has to be a little invasive he will

Edited by Jarons

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaron, can you please alter your post slightly so it is a little less invasive?

Because as I said, if you wish to keep that bit right there as is, then Boran/Jahuro WILL enter his mind due to him entering Elsia's mind. Physical contact is not required to maintain or create the connection. It merely is like force push, an easier focusing motion.

Side Note: Jahuro never did anything to taz other than learned the basics of Mando.

Edited by Silenceo

ok i just changed it i think this is better then before also gives my character a chance to try some things

The main issue is that Boran did the whole scene with the hand on her forehead while Jaron was talking to Alderick, while yes he would come back in after she had already passed out, he wouldn't have seen Boran touch her. Other than that, working on the reply.

The main issue is that Boran did the whole scene with the hand on her forehead while Jaron was talking to Alderick, while yes he would come back in after she had already passed out, he wouldn't have seen Boran touch her. Other than that, working on the reply.

OK its finished I think this will be a interesting

Side note: so I guess the game is died

Edited by Jarons

So...I'm thinking of making a bloodbath of death post if no one (certain reatrictions apply) responds soon. I mean the Pacifists are getting rained on pretty heavily now. Also Taz has a crazy assassin droid hunting him now.

Shameless hinting. ;)

So...I'm thinking of making a bloodbath of death post if no one (certain reatrictions apply) responds soon. I mean the Pacifists are getting rained on pretty heavily now. Also Taz has a crazy assassin droid hunting him now.

Shameless hinting. ;)

Yeah yeah yeah, but the Kaggath is distracting!!! :D

I will try to find time later today to progress the outpost.

Yeah and it hasn't even officially started yet.:eek:

Go ahead and proceed with Taz's arc. I likely won't post the next Boran post for several hours since I am about to leave for class for the day. But I WILL post an update from him today, I swear! I won't get caught up in Kaggath stuff enough to stop me! I Wo- oooh! That is a nice supplier!

Shameless hinting. ;)

B..But I was waiting for YOU to start it! :eek:Please don't hurt me....

Edited by Nalathemaster

"A Jedi can feel the dark presence of a Sith from thousands of meters away, with little effort. However regular citizens of the galaxy can feel the approach of the Dark Side through the normal reactionary senses of fear and anxiety from only a few hundred meters away." - Legacy Era CG.

Fascinating quote! Page number?

Edited by MarcheseAMM

Fascinating quote! Page number?

OK I shouldn't have said that but dude you really are annoying you know that leave her alone you are coming off as a stalker and making the forums look bad and your attempt at sarcasm was not needed so please leave this thread alone

Side note: I know you all I waiting for me to post to move our story along and I apologize for taking my time I been busy I will have one by tonight tomorrow night at the latest

Edited by Jarons