The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such as? (Vishti's Scene?)

Also, Rork and Jaron have been less...progressive...than before. Perhaps it is time to initiate order 83...

Yep, that's the one I was thinking about in particular, but other time bubbles do seem to be appearing.

Such as? (Vishti's Scene?)

Also, Rork and Jaron have been less...progressive...than before. Perhaps it is time to initiate order 83...

Well sense we were the most progressive group at first we should get some leeway but we are heading north east I believe or something like that but we haven't had nothing to do you your dules keep us from doing alot jsless you narrate us into something like we can't be attacked by maalraas so that why I been asking for updates if you want things to happen ypu have tp give us something to do or we are going to spend the day talking to eachother so if you want us to do something write it ok selinco

Well sense we were the most progressive group at first we should get some leeway but we are heading north east I believe or something like that but we haven't had nothing to do you your dules keep us from doing alot jsless you narrate us into something like we can't be attacked by maalraas so that why I been asking for updates if you want things to happen ypu have tp give us something to do or we are going to spend the day talking to eachother so if you want us to do something write it ok selinco

The narrations are for when you walk into something, something walks into you, or nothing has happened in too long. It is not supposed to be the driving force. Aka, you guys can still do stuff. There is plenty you can do without requiring a Narrator to nudge you along, it is mostly things that have to do with deaths or conflicts that the Narrators are for. The rest is character driven, not plot *Narrator* driven. When there are things of high importance or danger, then Narrations will step in. Otherwise, carry on as you would on a hostile planet.

Side Note: Also, this is the second or third time you have called me Selinco. It is Silenceo. Or Sil for short. Or even S1L. :p

After Thought: If you absolutely INSIST on me Narrating something RIGHT NOW... Let us just say Tune/Rork will hate you for it. Do not ask me to narrate your specific situation unless you want a cruel or unusual Narration. Otherwise the Narrations will come when the times are right, and are fun for everyone to watch or participate in. I do not, however, enjoy being pestered to use the Narrator powers excessively. There have been basically 2 posts from Jaron/Rork since the LAST narration. Much more needs to be done, the last one even gave you two several choices and things to do.

Reminder: It is the Narrators Jobs to kill every single character if they can. Including Elsia and Jahuro (alternate narrators when those come up for unbiased narration). You do NOT want the Narrators to focus on your story.

Edited by Silenceo

The narrations are for when you walk into something, something walks into you, or nothing has happened in too long. It is not supposed to be the driving force. Aka, you guys can still do stuff. There is plenty you can do without requiring a Narrator to nudge you along, it is mostly things that have to do with deaths or conflicts that the Narrators are for. The rest is character driven, not plot *Narrator* driven. When there are things of high importance or danger, then Narrations will step in. Otherwise, carry on as you would on a hostile planet.

Side Note: Also, this is the second or third time you have called me Selinco. It is Silenceo. Or Sil for short. Or even S1L. :p

After Thought: If you absolutely INSIST on me Narrating something RIGHT NOW... Let us just say Tune/Rork will hate you for it. Do not ask me to narrate your specific situation unless you want a cruel or unusual Narration. Otherwise the Narrations will come when the times are right, and are fun for everyone to watch or participate in. I do not, however, enjoy being pestered to use the Narrator powers excessively. There have been basically 2 posts from Jaron/Rork since the LAST narration. Much more needs to be done, the last one even gave you two several choices and things to do.

Reminder: It is the Narrators Jobs to kill every single character if they can. Including Elsia and Jahuro (alternate narrators when those come up for unbiased narration). You do NOT want the Narrators to focus on your story.

Now I feel like I'm bringing hate down upon peoples heads. :(

Now I feel like I'm bringing hate down upon peoples heads. :(

Narrations =/= Narrator Character Actions

Narrator Characters are indeed meant to cause conflicts, drive the story when needed, and provide constant alert. That being said, hunting Taz and Vashti go along with the story as it currently stands for multiple reasons. Such as the fact Vashti is traveling with B4 away from everyone else, thereby needing a few nudges to keep it more than simply walking. Like poor Jahuro...

Besides Karadron, Torval has a job to do. :p

Narrations =/= Narrator Character Actions

Narrator Characters are indeed meant to cause conflicts, drive the story when needed, and provide constant alert. That being said, hunting Taz and Vashti go along with the story as it currently stands for multiple reasons. Such as the fact Vashti is traveling with B4 away from everyone else, thereby needing a few nudges to keep it more than simply walking. Like poor Jahuro...

Besides Karadron, Torval has a job to do. :p

That's true...his plans are truly diabolical for those two.

That said, Jahuro hasn't really had a narration since the beginning. :p Trying to not narrate my own character so that I do not biasedly make it too easy. Though, currently he is just strolling through the woods. Conversing with and terrifying the wildlife. :cool:

That said, Jahuro hasn't really had a narration since the beginning. :p Trying to not narrate my own character so that I do not biasedly make it too easy. Though, currently he is just strolling through the woods. Conversing with and terrifying the wildlife. :cool:

Best sith ever lol

Yeah I know...just need to find the right challenge for him.

Sorry about the selinco thing when I do that I am on my tablet like I am on now it changes your name am sorry about that but no you don't need to narrate nothing for us ill work on something ok and your right I don't want you to focus on my story well not yet anyway

Edited by Jarons