The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's probably is too late but I have to ask anyway since this sounds like so much fun. Can I join in?

I already have a precedent for this sort of thing. I am sorry Razqua, but once the application period is over, I can not permit new additions. While yes, it might be easy to write new players in, it over all would make it difficult to actually end the game if new characters *or old participants with new characters...* were to enter.

However, that does not mean you can not participate here in the main thread sharing your thoughts concerning what is going on, or what you think could or would happen. Nor does it stop you from lending your opinion and arguments in the Debate thread.

If you wish to discuss a few details concerning anything, I am more than willing to go over them here, or by PM.

There are a few small things you can do to effect the story even when not a participant, though I would have to go over the majority of those via PM so that everyone does not abuse them. :p

Side Note: Already too many named Mandalorians within 100 miles for this round, LK... Another could destabilize the timeline and cause a time para- wait... *flips a few pages* wrong one. Another could cause chaos and unbalance the scales, causing too many to survive, or deaths to be too swift! Yeah, I think that is the right one... :D

Edited by Silenceo

So narrators whom does she see in her scope?

Based on the post, I'd guess one of Torvals hunting groups.

Math is right. Unfortunately there is no range listed on the rifle of choice, so that needs to be determined.

Also keep in mind that they have already seen her.

Math is right. Unfortunately there is no range listed on the rifle of choice, so that needs to be determined.

Also keep in mind that they have already seen her.

Well keep in mind the maximum range of a standard Clone's rifle and you get the idea, Just for the sake of fairness... and sanity.. i would suggest about 3 miles, it would be consistent with her gear over-all.

Taz's situation is quite bad. If he tries to get away from the tree, he'll likely be fired at. Perhaps a surprise escape with your jetpack, combined with being stealthy could get you out of sight of the five men.

Then the question is: Would Taz run, or would he try to sneak up on them?

Edit: On another note, what time is it currently? I'm under the impression that we started at night and by now, I guess that about 12 hours have passed. I couldn't find any indication about day-length on Dxun.

Edited by Mathemagica

Taz's situation is quite bad. If he tries to get away from the tree, he'll likely be fired at. Perhaps a surprise escape with your jetpack, combined with being stealthy could get you out of sight of the five men.

Then the question is: Would Taz run, or would he try to sneak up on them?

Edit: On another note, what time is it currently? I'm under the impression that we started at night and by now, I guess that about 12 hours have passed. I couldn't find any indication about day-length on Dxun.

I think sneaking away might be the best choice of action or you can try and get up close and fight them hand to hand then fry them with your flame throw you would make your character look cool beating 5 mandalorians by yourself or you can just fly away

Sel, do you have the next move for Zaerys planned yet?

As for myself, currently I am simply watching to see if there are parts that need to be filled, though currently it looks like it is going fine as is. Kinda wish someone would go and say, "Man, this is too easy!" :jawa_evil:

Yep, though I have no idea what either of your plans are and I don't want to spoil them :/

I will adapt accordingly, as for Karadron's plans, I know only a bit. Though, he for the most part will be focusing on Vishti and Taz. So if you do not interfere there, there might not be any conflict. Then again, your soldiers already attacked Vishti, putting her on high alert when Torval's troops arrived. :p

Side Note: Jaron and Jahuro could use some challenges beyond the wildlife. As it stands, Jaron already slaughtered some Large Cannoks, and Jahuro basically is scaring the wildlife away so he can walk in peace towards the banquet of fear that is the one remaining soldier from that earlier attack.

Edited by Silenceo

I will adapt accordingly, as for Karadron's plans, I know only a bit. Though, he for the most part will be focusing on Vishti and Taz. So if you do not interfere there, there might not be any conflict. Then again, your soldiers already attacked Vishti, putting her on high alert when Torval's troops arrived. :p

Side Note: Jaron and Jahuro could use some challenges beyond the wildlife. As it stands, Jaron already slaughtered some Large Cannoks, and Jahuro basically is scaring the wildlife away so he can walk in peace towards the banquet of fear that is the one remaining soldier from that earlier attack.

Lol speak for yourself man I like how it been so far but I wouldn't mind something more

Also is the mandalorian outpost where Torval is just asking to make sure I don't want to walk nto a Narrator stronghold

Edited by Jarons

Oh with Taz/Vashti out of the way Torval will go straight for Tune's wookiee. For his own reasons of course. :jawa_evil:

Also...we need to revive the debate forum for Taz's sake.

Edited by karadron

Question, is there a settlement near Havoc and his new Kaleesh friend?

That would be a negative, with in the playing field the only settlements are hostile to competitors.

Right Silenceo?

Edited by karadron