The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cue wookie noticing his boat is gone... :p

I was asleep when it was brought, for my character I didnt know we even had the log yet..... so for me its all just + oh we had a log and lost it, back to square 1 except we have still have food now, so bonus.

Interesting... When Boba Fett and the likes used this kind of equipment, did they have access to any tools that could gather data on thermal rays from the lower atmosphere?

I'm asking because this kind of technology is ridiculous from a scientific point of view - unless I got something completely wrong about heat radiation which is not impossible. At the end of the day, Star Wars isn't science fiction so these tools can be excused; I'm just curious.

Can you all stop writing in grey its extremely hard to read

You guys aren't even allowed not use colors.

You haven't gone through the color brigade initiation test :D

Only reason they haven't hunted me down, is because I use white. Technically not one of them sought after colors. :p

You guys aren't even allowed not use colors.

You haven't gone through the color brigade initiation test :D

Lol well I want a color what do I have to do and also I never said you can't like it but use a color that easier to see

Edited by Jarons

Karadron. I think it is time for some movement to be shown for some of those squads you sent out. To engage more people, I mean.

The slow pace is expected from Warren and Canino (Part of why they are together...again...) but for these others... They need start doing stuff, or I will crank it up myself, to 11/10. Not taking control, mind you, merely the difficulty and challenge level. Too little has happened, most are even still at the starting positions.

Pick your poison people. :jawa_evil: Inaction can be Fatal! :d_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

Karadron. I think it is time for some movement to be shown for some of those squads you sent out. To engage more people, I mean.

The slow pace is expected from Warren and Canino (Part of why they are together...again...) but for these others... They need start doing stuff, or I will crank it up myself, to 11/10. Not taking control, mind you, merely the difficulty and challenge level. Too little has happened, most are even still at the starting positions.

Pick your poison people. :jawa_evil: Inaction can be Fatal! :d_evil:

Two/Three/Four people will soon meet with intense pain and suffering.:jawa_evil::jawa_evil::jawa_evil:

Two/Three/Four people will soon meet with intense pain and suffering.:jawa_evil::jawa_evil::jawa_evil:

You to be peaking my interest witn your hints but my group in activities not my fault but me and tune a good group so I think we can handle it

You to be peaking my interest witn your hints but my group in activities not my fault but me and tune a good group so I think we can handle it

Maybe you are one of the two groups that will experience REAL trouble. :jawa_evil::jawa_evil::jawa_evil:

Also: Don't hate me this has been planned for some time.

Edited by karadron

Maybe you are one of the two groups that will experience REAL trouble. :jawa_evil::jawa_evil::jawa_evil:

As long am not facing Narrator characters I think I will be fine and aslong as its interesting there be no hate from me

Edited by Jarons

Kinda like when the Imperials attacked the Pirate base last time? Narrators goal is to kill you, remember that. I was expecting hate over that as well, but like this, it had been planned for a loooong time.

Side Note: Do remember, you have to at least give them a chance to react. Aka, no insta-gibs. :p (Leave that for betrayal scenarios.)

Kinda like when the Imperials attacked the Pirate base last time? Narrators goal is to kill you, remember that. I was expecting hate over that as well, but like this, it had been planned for a loooong time.

Side Note: Do remember, you have to at least give them a chance to react. Aka, no insta-gibs. :p (Leave that for betrayal scenarios.)

Oh no I don't intend to kill anyone. Just put them in a situation where dying is much more likely. :D

Lol why do it seem like you two want to kill nal character the most you give him the worst stuff to deal with

Its reasons like this that I had originally put everyone into groups of two. He chose to leave the powerful sith behind and go out on his own. :D

Though, that has nothing at all to do with why Torval is hunting him.

Side Note: Hardly the worst stuff, perhaps the worst stuff "so far" but overall, these early challenges are nothing compared to the climatic finale.

Edited by Silenceo

Its reasons like this that I had originally put everyone into groups of two. You chose to leave the powerful sith behind and go out on your own. :D

Though, that has nothing at all to do with why Torval is hunting you.

Side Note: Hardly the worst stuff, perhaps the worst stuff "so far" but overall, these early challenges are nothing compared to the climatic finale.

He hunting the other mandalorians first but if he had stayed with you he wouldn't have been sane that much longer you would have dig into his brain and left yourself in him you know I am not him right lol but

He hunting the other mandalorians first but if he had stayed with you he wouldn't have been sane that much longer you would have dig into his brain and left yourself in him you know I am not him right lol but

Oh I know. I was merely stating it more of an example rather than a " You did this! " He has his own reasons for hunting all of us, though his reasons for Vashti and Taz are different.

And whaaat? Jahuro digging into peoples brains? He would NEVER!

>.>

<.<

>.<

Ok, maybe a little... What do you mean when you say, "Left yourself in him"? I think I know what you mean, but I want to be sure.

Side Note: Editing it to clear up confusion.

Edited by Silenceo

Oh I know. I was merely stating it more of an example rather than a " You did this! " He has his own reasons for hunting all of us, though his reasons for Vashti and Taz are different.

And whaaat? Jahuro digging into peoples brains? He would NEVER!

>.>

<.<

>.<

Ok, maybe a little... What do you mean when you say, "Left yourself in him"? I think I know what you mean, but I want to be sure.

Lol oh ok but I wonder what they are I think I know for taz but am not for Vashti and I mean you scared his mind so no matter who tries to fix it he will alway have that memory of that crazy sith in his head but what you thought I meant but to be frank if I was the one with you am pretty sure I would have left aswell but to tell you the truth tune was the only person I thought you wouldn't put me with him so I am kinda of happy this made this first few days of the game easier

I know it probably is too late but I have to ask anyway since this sounds like so much fun. Can I join in?

If it was up to me I would say yes its a easy way for you to be written in it be way easier if you could bring someone else in it be easier to write your self in tey messaging Silenceo its his game

Edited by Jarons