The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

I wonder if anyone else is in my vicinity.

Well, depending which way we're heading, we could get close to Taz or Elsia+Alderick. And it seems like Jahuro is approaching that region as well.

Also, I'm sorry for the timing of my posts. I sense a great disturbance in my sleeping rhythm.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, depending which way we're heading, we could get close to Taz or Elsia+Alderick. And it seems like Jahuro is approaching that region as well.

Also, I'm sorry for the timing of my posts. I sense a great disturbance in my sleeping rhythm.

Pretty much this. They are the closest to you, albeit finding them would requiring some spelunking.

How far is everyone from my group

IF we put Jahuro as the center, because he practically is then not too far north of him is Taz. A few kilometers further north are The Average Joes. A day's walk west of Jahuro is B Team. South of Jahuro is Havoc and Torin, and a couple of kilometers south of them are the Pacifists.

Jaron and Jareel are east of Jahuro, probably a couple of day's walk unhampered.

That's roughly the layout that I set up.

IF we put Jahuro as the center, because he practically is then not too far north of him is Taz. A few kilometers further north are The Average Joes. A day's walk west of Jahuro is B Team. South of Jahuro is Havoc and Torin, and a couple of kilometers south of them are the Pacifists.

Jaron and Jareel are east of Jahuro, probably a couple of day's walk unhampered.

That's roughly the layout that I set up.

Ok thank you well I know I don't want to be with the pacifists I might be able to work with theB team the insane sith no way but average joe and B teams would be my best bet also havoc should work with me just have to find him I have to think but I can just go up the revine then it would cut the travel down awhile

Ok thank you well I know I don't want to be with the pacifists I might be able to work with theB team the insane sith no way but average joe and B teams would be my best bet also havoc should work with me just have to find him I have to think but I can just go up the revine then it would cut the travel down awhile

Also keep in mind that your character does not know this. And technically the only way people are going to meet is via narrator.

Also keep in mind that your character does not know this. And technically the only way people are going to meet is via narrator.

Just wanted to remind you guys that the only reason Jahuro could sense so many, was due to proximity or fear. He only sensed Torvin and Havoc due to proximity due to how little fear they had. He had been able to sense the Pacifists from a distance because of their innate fear in the situation. He sensed the running soldier from such a distance without meditation because of the sheer intensity of his fear. The only reason he sensed Alerick and Elsia's slight presence, is because they just had a battle that threatened their lives. He senses nothing of Vishti, and nothing or next to nothing of Jaron/Rork.

Think of it like a "fear sense" I just wanted to clear this up because I went over this in my last IC post, and wanted to make sure everyone understood how he could detect certain people and not others.

Edited by Silenceo

No he knows where dark saber character generally is northeast of him but he don't know how fad away he is like he meditate and thought he was a child because how weak his force powers were

I don't think I can kill Warren... Her character is just too adorable and great.

Can I keep her? :jawa_angel:

A "captive of war" if you will... She could be Zaerys... "evil cat" :d_wink:

Joking aside...

Side Note: Sith went through Puppy Kicking 101! REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING! :p

Edited by Silenceo

Honestly just going to wait for the next update before I post again, just for the narrators: she will pick up anything in that L-A-M radius, just to make sure that isn't overlooked.

L-A-M Radius?

Local Area Map? Though, how would that detect life signs? Seems to have done a terrible job detecting those Imperials. :p

Edited by Silenceo

They were Cylons, admit it, frakkin' toasters.

I kinda just stole it from the likes of Shae Vizla, Boba and Jango.

lol. If that is the case, 4 miles to auto detect heat signatures seems a bit far... Then again, something tells me the dense jungle and all of the animals could mess with her.

"Alert, new life sign detected. Alert, 6 more detected since last detection 3 seconds ago. Alert, 3 air born life signs detected. Alert you left your oven on. Alert, three life signs left range."

That...would drive me...CRAZY!

Interesting... When Boba Fett and the likes used this kind of equipment, did they have access to any tools that could gather data on thermal rays from the lower atmosphere?

I'm asking because this kind of technology is ridiculous from a scientific point of view - unless I got something completely wrong about heat radiation which is not impossible. At the end of the day, Star Wars isn't science fiction so these tools can be excused; I'm just curious.