The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised she missed a shot but fair enough.

Now, tell me what I can get from their corpses.

If it is any consolation, it was a very, very near miss. :D

As for what they "dropped" basically what was on them. Ammo, guns, and comms. Perhaps a grenade per, so 3. *one exploded* Beyond that would be pushing it. Harken back to the olden days when what was dropped, was everything you saw on their person. :p

I love the old days...

Would B4 not be able to scrounge power cells from their gear? I am fairly certain blaster rifles and pistols contained them.

In theory. Though, if I remember right the power packs used by blasters have significantly less power than an energy cell that most droids use.

Though, I must warn you, you basically just sent out a flare for Jahuro. Such fear...such terror...such...death... That survivor might draw the man from his current course. Which, if I remember right, Jahuro headed south/south east. I think you were east of his starting position. So it is possible that he could change direction.

Or was Vishti/B4 west of Jahuro's starting position? *goes to look for the post with the mental map*

Side Note: Turns out it was west. Did Vishti head west or east? North or south? *dictates which direction the soldier ran.*

Edited by Silenceo

Going by the starting position the Imperials came from the east so she went south west, he ran east, also Zaerys could be giving Jahuro a nice Sith welcome very soon then if that is the case, I would buy you a month's subscription to see that happen.

Going by the starting position the Imperials came from the east so she went south west, he ran east, also Zaerys could be giving Jahuro a nice Sith welcome very soon then if that is the case, I would buy you a month's subscription to see that happen.

Oh god, I imagine it going some what like this...

Zaerys "By order of the Empire, I sentence you to de-"

Jahuro "What a lovely accent that is. I do wonder if we all are born with such a sound, or if it is taught, as we sith are taught to hate puppies. Have you ever seen a puppy? Such innocent things. Up until their last of course."

Zaerys "..."

Jahuro "Ooooh! Is that the new cloak? I am afraid my supplier stopped updating my own wardrobe about twenty years ago. I guess he can not breath without his lunges... He told me he could do it! Liar!"

Zaerys "I...what... You... Huh?!"

Side Note: The more I think about it, the more Jahuro seems to act so much like Sheogorath...

Edited by Silenceo

Ok kind of read what was going on... "Food and supplies" the only food, is in the traps, and the only supplies I am wearing.... I know I havent been active....

I think it was more referring to things that were being built that had to stay bellow. Such as the boat.

How taxing is "Art of Small" ? It doesn't seem like it would be terribly so seeing how it has been used in the past, though I wish to know your thoughts.

Oh, and Jahuro hungers for fear. :jawa_evil:

Depends on what you use it for really. If its just to hide your presence (IE force diminish) then its not all that taxing. If you intend to do something WHILE using art of small well first what ever you are doing will be done on a micro scopic scale.

IE if you "force fear" you would basically only affect the White blood cell, kicking his immune system into overdrive.... though that will be highly taxing.

If you want to conceal and use force fear on non micro scopic things.... you need to use cloak and fear.

Art Of Small allows you to do everything at a micro scopic size, or at least thats my understaning of the power.

Depends on what you use it for really. If its just to hide your presence (IE force diminish) then its not all that taxing. If you intend to do something WHILE using art of small well first what ever you are doing will be done on a micro scopic scale.

IE if you "force fear" you would basically only affect the White blood cell, kicking his immune system into overdrive.... though that will be highly taxing.

If you want to conceal and use force fear on non micro scopic things.... you need to use cloak and fear.

Art Of Small allows you to do everything at a micro scopic size, or at least thats my understaning of the power.

Understood, so Jahuro using it to simply mask his presence as he travels would not be terribly taxing? Though, I wonder if Art of Small could be used to induce a heart attack... Talk about great use of force fear or choke. :p

Understood, so Jahuro using it to simply mask his presence as he travels would not be terribly taxing? Though, I wonder if Art of Small could be used to induce a heart attack... Talk about great use of force fear or choke. :p

Potentially it could, but that would likely require, fear + TK + something else, probably be excessively taxing to impossible. I mean it was used to heal wounds, so opening them up is theoretically possible.