The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually if we took everyone's clothes/armor away would that mean that the wookiee and kushiban would have to be shaved? :eek:

The horror!!!

On that thought...What ever you do...do not take away Jahuro's cloak... When 134 years old you become, when life expectancy is 85...look good, you DEFINITELY will not....

Agreed. Besides, it is not like the armor is...damaged...

It just requires maintenance. :rolleyes:

Being picked up suddenly by numerous vines can do that to a guy. :p

It can do that to your average republic citizen, but Taz is a mandalorian, They aren't Cowards and I doubt he would um...Soil his Armor

Then I expect every other Character to lose their Armor/Clothes too! :)

Well if we do that then this game would get really werid and maybe even baned if everyone end up naked but if I run across the karadron character ill give her my robe

It can do that to your average republic citizen, but Taz is a mandalorian, They aren't Cowards and I doubt he would um...Soil his Armor

This right here is essentially what he just survived. Mandalorian or not...

I dont see those guys Crapping Their pants!

Look again. Then again, I am referring to the ones who got snatched up. If you were on the ground and then you were suddenly 50 ft in the air with biting vines/tentacles trying to devour you, you would soil your points, mandalorian or not. When you got back down, if you got back down, *Taz would* he likely would need to perform some maintenance.

Though, why we are talking about this scenario so much, is amusing.

He just wants to show of his abs to the pretty little slave girl.

Hey hey that kinda true but my sith is generally a good huy and if he see a lady naked in the wods he will give her something to cover her self up with with hopefully something else in return lol and who said a sith can't be nice once in a while not all of us kick puppys and kill kids

Hey hey that kinda true but my sith is generally a good huy and if he see a lady naked in the wods he will give her something to cover her self up with with hopefully something else in return lol and who said a sith can't be nice once in a while not all of us kick puppys and kill kids

Wait he kicked a puppy! Deal breaker right there.

Wait he kicked a puppy! Deal breaker right there.

No no me or my character would never kick a puppy I was referring to sith as a whole that what they think we all do but we don't some of us are decent people

And I say he would be exhausted

Edited by Jarons

Let us get back on topic.

How tired would Taz be after struggling to free himself from the vines with his vibroblade?

Probably somewhere between tired and exhausted.

Also: I'm pretty sure Puppy Kicking 101 is a required Sith course.

Edited by karadron

Probably somewhere between tired and exhausted.

Also: I'm pretty sure Puppy Kicking 101 is a required Sith course.

Its not that's for the ultra douch baggy sith that's the advanced advance darkside teachings I didn't take that class

But I heard it used tobe the last trial before you can become a sith lol

Edited by Jarons

Its not that's for the ultra douch baggy sith that's the advanced advance darkside teachings I didn't take that class

But I heard it used tobe the last trial before you can become a sith lol

Sith education has gone downhill then. Tsk. Tsk.

Nala, in that post that was originally retconned, can you please do about 5-6 sentences if not more concerning Taz's escape from the carnivorous plant?

Soiling armor is optional.

(I ask you because there is no death involved, and we already agreed he would get out of it, likely tired or exhausted.)

Nala, in that post that was originally retconned, can you please do about 5-6 sentences if not more concerning Taz's escape from the carnivorous plant?

Soiling armor is optional.

(I ask you because there is no death involved, and we already agreed he would get out of it, likely tired or exhausted.)

I'll have to do it later, busy right now