The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the update it made me seem bad*** lol but you know my character have two lightsabers so hi getting knocked back by the second one might not have happened but all in all no changes have to be made to it

Also I want a color

Edited by Jarons

Not yet...:(

Thoughts on Taz's predicament then? Or objections or questions regarding what Elsia did?

Side Note: I know Jaron, though I kinda figured that your character would be slightly arrogant and opt to use only a single saber to dispatch three beasts. The knocking him to the ground was more to make the scene more interesting than him just roflstomping. I could have had one of them eat one of his light sabers instead. :p

Edited by Silenceo

Thoughts on Taz's predicament then? Or objections or questions regarding what Elsia did?

Side Note: I know Jaron, though I kinda figured that your character would be slightly arrogant and opt to use only a single saber to dispatch three beasts. The knocking him to the ground was more to make the scene more interesting than him just roflstomping. I could have had one of them eat one of his light sabers instead. :p

No no that's fine and your right he is nice guess with the character he is arrogant at times how you guess that

No no that's fine and your right he is nice guess with the character he is arrogant at times how you guess that

I KNOWZ ALL!... I also read the bio and Karadron helped me do some analysis on every single character, dissecting them so that we could portray and interact with them more efficiently. (Karadron is quite helpful.)

I KNOWZ ALL!... I also read the bio and Karadron helped me do some analysis on every single character, dissecting them so that we could portray and interact with them more efficiently. (Karadron is quite helpful.)

Except when I ask a million question. :D

Except when I ask a million question. :D

I blame your lack of sleep for that!

:d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes:

So, what else needs to be discussed currently other than Taz changing his armor after he gets free? :D:p

Yea I kinda get carried away with the bio sorry but that's the cut down version the other one was way longer from his childhood to now it was a mini fanfic lol but nice job Karadon you three most be tried as hell you all done alot of work this round but am looking forward to the rest of the narration but hey I meant to ask this earlier who was on the pirate ship that darthkill joy picked up

I blame your lack of sleep for that!

:d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes:

So, what else needs to be discussed currently other than Taz changing his armor after he gets free? :D:p

How am I suppose to sleep when my sister is having a sleep over?