The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is there going to be a debate about how the BB+B4 fight is going to turn out?

In case anyone wonders why B4 thinks it can do something against a target far away: It can fire the grappling hook. It's not deadly and B4 won't be able to hit a critical point, but it will distract the target for a moment. And once the grappling hook is out, B4 can get close very fast.

So, How exactly is our Gen'Dai friend doing? We havent heard from him in a while... :jawa_evil:

Do you REALLY want to know? I do not think you want such an update to be made so early... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Side Note: I am currently working on the update.

Edited by Silenceo

Update posted. I likely made a few character errors, if so, notify me how you think it should of gone so I can consider changes.

Hmm, Would Taz's situation need to be debated or what? Because i just wrote him escaping

Edited by Nalathemaster

Hmm, Would Taz's situation need to be debated or what? Because i just wrote him escaping

Definitely debating.

Side Note: While yes, his vibroblade is his key to survival, I think we should not forget just how many vines are trying to suffocate him. It is likely he will survive, just unsure how much of a struggle it will be.

Edited by Silenceo

Definitely debating.

Side Note: While yes, his vibroblade is his key to survival, I think we should not forget just how many vines are trying to suffocate him. It is likely he will survive, just unsure how much of a struggle it will be.

Okay, let me retcon what i just wrote