The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

Slight reminder, the Shelter is built into the tree and it is off the ground.... just a reminder, the flood waters should not effect the shelter at all, and truthfully I dont know of many animals that will be coming a knocking, though Staying put may or may not be the plan unsure as of yet.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slight reminder, the Shelter is built into the tree and it is off the ground.... just a reminder, the flood waters should not effect the shelter at all, and truthfully I dont know of many animals that will be coming a knocking, though Staying put may or may not be the plan unsure as of yet.

The shelter is mentioned in the update as being above the stream's banks.

As for the creatures, at first mostly scavengers.

The shelter is mentioned in the update as being above the stream's banks.

As for the creatures, at first mostly scavengers.

Ya I just wanted to make sure that was understood. Not sure what my plan is yet. Kind of just going with what Jareel would do. I think the usual plan is probably sticking build a boat, let the stream carry down river, fish while on the move and then set up shelter rinse and repeat until some sort of plan arises to get passed old Muscle's and Lightning....

Edit: sorry I havent posted Jaron I will, but i am just distracted for the moment.

Edited by tunewalker

Name: Vashti, only known alias: Ne'ta Bes'uliik (Black Basilisk.)

Profession- Mandalorian Hunter

Species- Sephi/Human hybrid

Gender- Female

Age- 67

Languages: Huttese(first), Mando'a(second), Basic(third).*

Skill(s)- Marksman(master), Tracking (expert), Knife fighter (expert), Unarmed (moderate).

Clothing- Mandalorian Clansman Armor(black, Helmet HUD system, long-range communications antenna, jetpack.)

Items:

1. Black Nebula Heavy Blaster

2. Tac-HUD Heavy Sniper Rifle.

3. Left-hand gauntlet containing flamethrower, concealed 10 inch blade and multi-spectrum local-area-map, tracking dart launcher.

Physical appearance:

Height: 5'8

Skin: Pearlescent Pale, blue natural tattoo on chin.

Complexion: Youthful.

Hair: Shoulder-length silver.

Scars: Dozens of whipping scars on the back.

Eyes: Large, deep black Iris.

Build: Curved, moderately muscular.

Psychological background:*

Well-honed hunter/survivor mentality, never broke under the whip, survival instincts too powerful for fear or mercy, the most well-known unknown in Mandalorian society.

Known for volatile demeanor against non-Mandalorians, most famously when she 'circumcised' a rival Zabrak bounty hunter for 'complementing' her 'delicate' face.. Deemed too hazardous for leadership or servitude, was instead placed into lone hunter program for life, typically activated by Mand'alor to wipe out rogue Mandalorian groups and clans or take out particular targets unfortunate enough to be on his radar

History:

Born into slavery until she beat, whipped and strangled to death her slave-master with his own electric whip at 14, rewarded with Gai Bal Manda initiation by the local Field Marshall.

A long history of kills, hasn't failed a mission in 27 years due to ruthlessness, rumors of a daughter and younger sister remain prevalent throughout her clan. Imperial Intelligence is her most prevalent employer, not above working with Agents or soldiers from the Empire.

Planet Vote: Nal Hutta.

So many people seem to have missed my current sheet which I have not changed since I asked in this very thread if anyone had any issues, only two or three made a comment, but nevertheless here it is.

I only bring this up so people stop going off that half edited version Silenceo keeps posting.

So many people seem to have missed my current sheet which I have not changed since I asked in this very thread if anyone had any issues, only two or three made a comment, but nevertheless here it is.

I only bring this up so people stop going off that half edited version Silenceo keeps posting.

Half edited? I copy pasted the latest version every time you posted one. If there are missing pieces, it is not on me. I made sure to keep them all up to date as to what they had been posted as.

Side Note: By this I mean I did not alter your sheet unless you altered it, or a consensus was reached by multiple individuals. As far as Vishti goes, I do not recall making any such changes other than to update the sheet as we went and things were added/changed by you yourseef.

After Thought: Are you sure you posted after all of the changes were made? That could be the issue.

Update: Added the more recent sheet to the Debate thread. Though, the differences were extremely minor. Mostly stylistic.

Though, if this is what you are referring to...

Light Mandalorian armour(Lightning blue), lower layer of brown cloth, Mandalorian symbols painted in black and green on chestplate, helmet(blue) broken missing lower half, HUD mostly working.

vs

Mandalorian Clansman Armor(black, Helmet HUD system, long-range communications antenna, jetpack.)

Then I question why you have to make such a big deal about it. If I recall, I had already made the color changes and the jetpack I had already taken into account. The HUD was always there. The Antenna wasn't in the original, so perhaps I missed a post or two. In a thread this long, it is likely I missed a few with the constant updating and refreshes mixed in with working on the scenarios. That still doesn't give you the right to act so rudely. All it would have taken was a quiet PM saying, "Hey, can you please update my character sheet with this." This might be me not having slept in 24 hours talking, but please, stop the drama. Now, before anything else can happen, good night.

Edited by Silenceo

Where is this communication antenna located? At the helmet? Jetpack? Just to help me write my posts.

I am not making a big deal whatsoever, people were continuously stating that 'x' wasn't on the sheet and wondered why, so I decided to bring that to the forefront.

I do not want a repeat of the last round where the fun of the game was killed for me by random OP shouts being brought up every time my name gets mentioned.

I am not being rude by any means or at least I didn't mean to. There are actually quite a few serious differences, if you were offended I apologise.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Note to self...Do not make posts when having had so little sleep... Tired mind overblows everything... Uuuugggh....

If I was offensive in that last post towards you LK, I apologise. Being only like a quarter awake might have had my mind fixate on the minor stuff and completely blow it up mentally. *self facepalm*

Going to wait to be sure we're done with narrator updates before I post anything, but I will say this has escalated quite quickly. :p

Did I not say this next round would be harder? :p

As for that Taz, regardless of his standing, it will not work. Karadron can explain why if you wish. Torval might want a word... Oh, and yes it would be godmodding to make yourself Mandalore without going through the usual Mandalorian traditions. Regular folk, remember? Average strength levels.

Edited by Silenceo

Ugh Sel why did you have to post that now. I was just about to post an update. :mad:

Also, cause I really wanted to make the pacifists see each other differently, with the whole killing a baby Bantha thing...

Pacifists have it too easy, wanted to put some mental stress on.

I meant later tonight, sillies! :rolleyes:

All you said was that Karadron posted last nights, can I do today's...

In my mind, that meant Karadron did it during the night and mine was during the day, it was like 14 hours after his :p

Did I not say this next round would be harder? :p

As for that Taz, regardless of his standing, it will not work. Karadron can explain why if you wish. Torval might want a word...What are you talking about here?

Oh, and yes it would be godmodding to make yourself Mandalore without going through the usual Mandalorian traditions. Regular folk, remember? Average strength levels.Just wondering

Answers in red

All you said was that Karadron posted last nights, can I do today's...

In my mind, that meant Karadron did it during the night and mine was during the day, it was like 14 hours after his :p

*Goes into the long winded speech about ending time zones again.*

Well, at least they were separated by a page worth. :D

Can I get a little more info on the Mandalorians my group has to deal with? I think I have a solution worked out, just want to make sure I understand the situation a bit more first.

Is it just the Mandalorian officer, or are there additional Mandalorians with him?

What kind of affiliation do the Mandalorians have?

Can I safely assume Alderick hasn't sensed any imminent danger, since it wasn't mentioned in the narration? (very important to know)

So I assume my part is being handled by Selenial, no matter which way this goes it would be fun. If the Imperials start shooting then they just gave her a reason, if they actually talk then this could get a lot more interesting and our Sith Lady here will learn quite a bit.