The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

PM it to me first so I can judge. A good deal is reasonable, but I need to make sure you didn't take certain... *cough* liberties...*cough*

Side Note: The narrator would only torture you and kill you if you were to make him upset! Don't be shy! :p

Ok I'll start working on the next post and get it pmed to you for approval :p

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue what top make taz do, any thoughts?

Find someplace to make camp for the night and get ready for tomorrow or you can loook for other survivors even doe most are imperials they should help you

Edited by Jarons

The best you could probably do is pick a direction to move in, and hope that it will lead to another group later on. I don't think the groups are close enough to find each other the first day.

I would prefer if only one of the three narrators had people run into other groups. Or if they are going to run into each other due to their trajectories, notify a Narrator so they may go through the first few seconds of the scene. *So that we can avoid what happened last time with Aquilon...I swear...he had a magnet...*

I would prefer if only one of the three narrators had people run into other groups. Or if they are going to run into each other due to their trajectories, notify a Narrator so they may go through the first few seconds of the scene. *So that we can avoid what happened last time with Aquilon...I swear...he had a magnet...*

Yeah poor guy.

I kind of figured the narrators would decide if he successfully moved towards another group or not. Without maps it's kind of hard to tell when we're moving towards other groups, so it's easiest if the narrators determine outcomes of movement. (And it keeps us from repeating what happened to Aquilon that way)

Best we can do is pick a direction to move, and hope we pick the right one (to be determined by narration, I would guess?)

Then we will have a glorious battle to the death!

Taking bets on the Taz vs Vashti both mandalorians fighting on different sides of the war who will win who will survive who is the strongest Mandalorian time will tell

Edited by Jarons

Why would you take bets on us ? Both are pretty much matched

Lol I was only joking but that what makes it interesting anyone could win but am pretty sure you two would work together to get off the planet but that's just what I think

Edited by Jarons

No...Torval did. :rolleyes:

It's his view of the characters, and you'll definitely get more fun descriptions as time goes on.

Just in case no one caught on yet, Torval is the Mandalorian Enforcer that Vespus briefly talked to on board the Huntress and he is one of the two Assistant Narrator Characters. The other being Zaerys.

Side Note: And yes, I told Karadron to use Narrator Orange.