The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The outpost is a generic abandoned out post. To give it some flavor, perhaps think it is a Republic outpost from the Mandalorian wars. They would have needed a base of operations for the battle of Dxun.

As for the Tomb, still deciding.

Side Note: Did the Mandalorians keep that base of theirs in operation? I am unsure concerning that tid-bit. I want to say no, but I am not great in OR stuff.

After Thought: The outpost will likely already have been stripped for most if not all of its valuables. Decrepit state I would say would fit.

Ok thank you good to know but the mandalorian outpost should still be functional after the Republic took the outpost they left everything as it was and couldn't found any of the hidden weapon caches the mandalorian had hidden and afterwards it was reinhabited by a group of mandalorians during KOTR 2 so ill assume it might still be operational. Also there still should be some people there and you have to add the tomb it be to perfect .also would the two Narrator Assistant characters fight if they come across each other

Edited by Jarons

As far as the outpost is concerned, I would say that if there is anything useful left, a trained agent and soldier could probably find it. Especially given the circumstances, some things might remain that people scavenging the base for supplies may not find useful, but that could be useful to people trapped with limited equipment and other resources.

Note: If we do find anything in the outpost, I expect it would be limited to something like a few additional ammo clips, or something along those lines. Not anything that would give us a huge advantage, but still better than nothing.

The outpost is a generic abandoned out post. To give it some flavor, perhaps think it is a Republic outpost from the Mandalorian wars. They would have needed a base of operations for the battle of Dxun.

As for the Tomb, still deciding.

Side Note: Did the Mandalorians keep that base of theirs in operation? I am unsure concerning that tid-bit. I want to say no, but I am not great in OR stuff.

After Thought: The outpost will likely already have been stripped for most if not all of its valuables. Decrepit state I would say would fit.

Mando base is still on world, and i'd say the tomb should be...

Make it interesting :D

Orbalisk Armor + Gen'dai = Terrifying though, talk about overkill.

Edited by Selenial

"Tell me, soldier, do you FEEL death? No? Allow me to enlighten you! Now, off to Alderaan with you! Go on I said! ...Always stuck with lazy bones... Some go far, others only reach the bottom of the hill."

Kinda hard to setup some crazy banter without some context, though along these lines would be similar to Jahuro.

He sounds....Not quite evil and creepy enough, it should be like.....Scary.

Also, was Borans response Yes or no? (Taz asked if he could leave)

Incase you were wondering why I flew away silenceo, it was because Boran is CLEARLY insane and is a stih, And spoke about how you don't want to meet Jahuro or something.

But how does Taz know who Jahuro is? For all he knows from the situation, it is an entirely different participant. Otherwise understood.

But how does Taz know who Jahuro is? For all he knows from the situation, it is an entirely different participant. Otherwise understood.

Ah, forgot about that, Also, i think the mando enclave would still be up and running

Edited by Nalathemaster

He sounds....Not quite evil and creepy enough, it should be like.....Scary.

Also, was Borans response Yes or no? (Taz asked if he could leave)

Like I said, hard to write up Jahuro out of context. The metaphor Boran used was saying yes.

Not abandoned simply no longer in existence. Maybe our Gen'dai friend decided he did not want them potentially getting involved.

Or, you know, there is an entire moon... Not everything happens on one small area of it.

Headed off to work now, so won't be able to reply for a few hours.

(And don't worry Karadron, my character this time doesn't have loyalty issues like Astinic did, so shouldn't be wandering off randomly without warning :p )

Oh the old team is back together again. :p