Datacron Master Title question

cfcstl

I recently completed all 69/69 datacrons plus the fleet and two on makeb but didn't receive the title. I was wondering if this was a bug or do I also need to get all the datacrons from the imp side too? Submitting a ticket was useless so I thought I would ask here.

I recently completed all 69/69 datacrons plus the fleet and two on makeb but didn't receive the title. I was wondering if this was a bug or do I also need to get all the datacrons from the imp side too? Submitting a ticket was useless so I thought I would ask here.

99% sure the title requires getting all Datacrons from both factions. The actual Achievement it is linked to is "Galactic Datacron Master" so I would check under that - Most datacrons are shared across factions though, so those ones you don't have to get again with a character on each side.

So if you've already got all the ones you can get as a Republic character, you'll only have to worry about getting the ones unique to the Empire side: Imperial Fleet, Korriban, Hutta, Imp Taris, Imp Balmorra, and maybe Nar Shaddaa and the one at the Imperial-only city on Tatooine (Mos Ila?).

Edited by DarthDymond