Assassin animations are really un-agile.

Pretty much title.

Compared to Darth Maul, Satele Shan and other double-saber force wielders seen in Star Wars media, Assassins can be slightly underwhelming when it comes to animations in this game.

I admit that Deception has Volataic Slash which can look really good, but take a look at the tanking tree rotation for example:

1) stick your hand out

2) stick your hand out again

3) wave your saber to the side

4) whack your enemy on the head with a lightsaber twice

5) maul proc (I admit this looks neat)

6) stick your hand out yet again

7) stick both hands out

Now don't get me wrong, I *********** love the look of the force attacks, but if we have so many outstanding custom varied animations for when we kill a mob with a basic attack (which is like 2% of the time once we surpass the tutorial zone), why not import these for Thrash? Why not have our characters hold our saber behind our back or have some sort of way of holding our double-saber in a way that makes sense like Shadows/Sages instead of having it awkwardly float 3 inches in front of our hands when we're casting Force Lightning?

Thoughts?

Just be glad you don't have Consular animations. Or roll a consular, and you'll LOVE your Inquisitor animations. All of them...

Too true, except for Big Rock to the Head, whatever that's called. It's so awesome, I'd spam it if I could.

Edited by BuriDogshin