Hitching rides on ships

Grievesmad

Would it be possible to get on the ship of an opposite faction player to get on their planets? Or is it restricted in some way?

Cant, you would die when you went into the opposite faction base, and B. you would have to group with someone of the opposing factions, which is impossible.

Once you enter another faction area, you will run into problems with the base guards and defenses. In addition, you are flagged for PvP so even if you do find someway to slip past the guards, you would have to deal with the other faction's PVP'ers which is what I did with one harassing Republic toon using my Sith Asssassin. Lastly and most importantly, since your class does not match the class requirements or quests, you will be blocked from entering the hanger. Edited by Lorica

Once you enter another faction area, you will run into problems with the base guards and defenses. In addition, you are flagged for PvP so even if you do find someway to slip past the guards, you would have to deal with the other faction's PVP'ers which is what I did with one harassing Republic toon using my Sith Asssassin. Lastly and most importantly, since your class does not match the class requirements or quests, you will be blocked from entering the hanger.

So THAT'S why this one kept getting one-shotted by 55 enemies XD (Yes , my gimmick is I speak like an actual Gand)

Edited by Grievesmad