The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

the only way legacy storage might be worth the money

Thalnar

alright, so let me first say that i think legacy storage should work differently than regular storage ONLY for mats

so my idea being, yes mats should have a stack limit in regular cargo holds, no big deal, however if they made stack size unlimited in legacy storage, THEN AND ONLY THEN would it be worth paying for additional tabs, its not that bad of an idea bioware. it would make people excited to play star wars again, and would probably up your sales and subscriptions. you guys got this f2p model and thats fine, but you are abusing your player base by charging outrageous amounts for things that should be trivial in price. you are alienating players who can't afford 50 mil for this or that, and a f2p will NEVER have enough money to afford the legacy tabs. this is just bad business.

my other idea being, when a companion comes back with mats from a mission, there should be an option (whether it be set as a check box to stay active or push every time you send one out) to deposit mats directly into legacy storage, therefore bypassing the inventory altogether. other games with ONLY F2P have this implemented, yet you, bioware, a sub / f2p hybrid don't. and yes, 50 mil is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE for legacy storage. MOST players don't have and will probably never have 50 mil. and i seriously doubt they would pay 100 dollars to unlock it with cartel coins, some may, but a majority won't and if you implement this in the live game, you might lose even more subscribers because we feel like you just don't give a crap about us as a player base.