The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kotor 1 Jedi Robes

Bastrus

One could only wish.. They insist they should have armor in it for some reason. Even though, in the past time in KOTOR/KOTOR 2, they HAD ROBES. Then in the movies, THEY HAD robes. In SWTOR? Nah, just toss some bulky armor in there, don't do what the players want. YES, I know they have the Relnex. That robe has Bill Belichick sleeves and is skin tight! All I'm saying is that it would be very profitable for them if they put the robes in.

One could only wish.. They insist they should have armor in it for some reason. Even though, in the past time in KOTOR/KOTOR 2, they HAD ROBES. Then in the movies, THEY HAD robes. In SWTOR? Nah, just toss some bulky armor in there, don't do what the players want. YES, I know they have the Relnex. That robe has Bill Belichick sleeves and is skin tight! All I'm saying is that it would be very profitable for them if they put the robes in.

The picture that has been posted is not a robe. It is a tunic. And yes, Jedi were famous for wearing overcoats(I guess) with Tunics and pants. Think of Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan(ep II or III). The problem is, we don't have tunics(or very few of them) and we certainly don't have overcoats. Instead we have silly looking friar/jezuit robes(most of which look horrible btw). True looking robes are very rare. One of them would be Dark Acolyte's robes(the black robes from Korriban).

And I'd much prefer TSL robes. Those looked like a real deal to me. Instead we got an armoured friar look :confused: .

Edited by Cuiwe

The picture that has been posted is not a robe. It is a tunic. And yes, Jedi were famous for wearing overcoats(I guess) with Tunics and pants. Think of Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan(ep II or III). The problem is, we don't have tunics(or very few of them) and we certainly don't have overcoats. Instead we have silly looking friar/jezuit robes(most of which look horrible btw). True looking robes are very rare. One of them would be Dark Acolyte's robes(the black robes from Korriban).

And I'd much prefer TSL robes. Those looked like a real deal to me. Instead we got an armoured friar look :confused: .

I agree with you 100% -_-