Tank LF DP NIM progression guild

Tweakoris

Hi there, I am currently exploring my options in terms of find a NIM DP Progression guild and raid team. I currently have a juggernaut/guardian tank and powertech/vanguard tank I am willing to server transfer on the terms that I am successful in finding a progression team.

I am currently 5/5 DF NIM and 1/5 DP NIM

for more info post in this thread or PM

Thanks

Kind regards

Hey,

My guild is currently in need of a dedicated tank for our NiM progression group if you're still interested. Currently, our guild is on NiM Grob'thok (we regularly clear NiM draxus) and is using a sub-in tank right now (Our main tank left the game a couple of months ago). We raid at around 10 pm EST to 1 am EST on Tues and Thurs nights.

If you're willing to take a small step back to mid-NiM DF, you might find a fit with us. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,

Firmus

• 2 weeks later...
Hey my APAC Republic raid team on The Harbinger are looking for a tank to help us continue our weekly 5/5 NiM DP clear. Australian based guild. Check us out at tede.enjin.com Edited by rreddy
bad info

My group in Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is LF a NIM ready tank for progression on Dread pallace we run Tue/Wed 6-8 pacific server. We are 4/5 NIM DF and working on dread pallace we are on the Harbinger Server, message Conqer if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey man, Undercon (Shadowlands) is currently recruiting all classes if the players are skilled. We are 5/5 NIM DF 16 man (with NIM power and timed run, though not at the same time) and 4/5 NIM DP 8 man. We dropped to eight due to people game quitting (wildstar) and vaca during the summer. If you want to check it out you can see our recruitment post here and guild website here.