The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bioware, Please include the proper Helmet for the Savage Hunter armor.

I come here today asking for something that will mean a lot to me. Dulfy has the two packs on her website, The Seneschal’s and the Architect Packs up for display here, and something immediately grabbed my attention, The Savage Hunter Armor. I have been wanting this set since I saw the Bounty Hunter progression video before the game even launched. I was immediately filled with joy.

There was/is a glaring issue though, no Helmet. I understand that this pack, and even the armor is still a work in progress, (look at the gloves,) but I would love some form of confirmation as to if you will or will not be including the helmet. This is the Helmet I am talking about. On my extremely poor attempt at a comparison picture (seriously, prepare to laugh at how pathetic it is) I compared the Savage Hunter armor to the Armor found in the trailer, which you can laugh at here.

To my knowledge, there is no other current way to obtain this armor, or that helmet. The Battle Master (here or my avatar) set is similar, but is a smooth glossy black instead of the patterns found on the Savage Hunter gear. The Helmet from the Space PvE rep vendor has the same issue, it is the smooth glossy black instead of the nice pattern.

So Bioware, I want to thank you with deep gratitude for including this armor, but I have to ask for you to include this helmet. I am really hoping that there isn't one currently because you haven't added it yet, but plan on doing so. Even if you choose not to include it with this set, perhaps you could add it on a very near future set, or perhaps a stand alone helmet for direct buy. Like I mentioned above, I have been wanting this set before the game was even launched.

Help me Bioware-Kenobi, you're my only hope.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the collection window shows the helmet to look like this http://tor-fashion.com/rakata-combat-tech/ with a few changes.

I'm actually really happy to have a chance to have the old radar helmet again.

I.... I don't know. I don't want to give up just yet, but I also am not going to obsess over something that likely isn't going to happen. I will be very disappointed if they choose that helmet and not the one I was listing above. If they don't include my desired helmet, chances are it will never be included into the game, as it looks bad with pretty much anything else.

I was really looking forward to this armor. Like I said, I have been wanting it since before launch, and it drove me to make the Merc my first character. I was even going to buy my first Hyper Crate because of this set. Now, now I'm sad though. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...