Deleted my 38 Sentenel...

Blood_Burger

geeze im tierd of people complaining like this? sure ive had some problems myself but past 30 ive had lots of fun :p doing great. Sure some battles are a challenge but i still manage.. Isnt a challenge what makes a game fun? instead of being some faceroll class? geeze people are way! over doing this "sentinel sucks" stuff :p

Sure it might be a bit lower in tire from other classes but nothing a buff patch can't do :p

geeze im tierd of people complaining like this? sure ive had some problems myself but past 30 ive had lots of fun :p doing great. Sure some battles are a challenge but i still manage.. Isnt a challenge what makes a game fun? instead of being some faceroll class? geeze people are way! over doing this "sentinel sucks" stuff :p

Sure it might be a bit lower in tire from other classes but nothing a buff patch can't do :p

Dude, visit my Youtube page, its not about not being able to beat elites... I was one of this class' biggest supporters. People having trouble with elites and class quests are just bad...

I'm talking about issues at the core of the class. Its just not good. Disadvantages at the root and the core. Its not worth playing as is. I'll revisit it once its fixed though. =/

Good riddance.

If you honestly did then grats on wasting 3 days of your life for nothing and for having downs, GL with Mcdonalds!

Also fyi if you did give up etc after the game has been out what 4 days Offically from the 20th not EA and just say Fook it and not care or give it a chance then good riddence to ya i say...

Edited by mordredz