Is it worth Transfering From Ebonhawk to Bergen Colony?

Klifferd

Just wondering. Im looking for a fairly active server. And Ebonhawk seems dead these days. Anyone have any suggestions? I have a level 50 Sith Assassin.

Depends what you are looking for. I play on both Ebonhawk and JC. While JC has more end-game pugs going, EB has a lot going on aswell. Have you joined the "Allies" Channel on EB?

Depends what you are looking for. I play on both Ebonhawk and JC. While JC has more end-game pugs going, EB has a lot going on aswell. Have you joined the "Allies" Channel on EB?

Whats this allies channel you speak of? I just want a place that has some fairly active guilds doing stuff. I don;t know where to look

Whats this allies channel you speak of? I just want a place that has some fairly active guilds doing stuff. I don;t know where to look

On Ebonhawk, Type /cjoin allies. There quite a number of active guilds. If you are more in to End game activitys a Rp server may not be the right on for you. Jedi Covenant is a PVE server with a very stable population and many active guilds on both factions.