The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Droids versus Terminators

Would the droids of the Star Wars universe be able to combat the threat of terminators?

Each side will have 5000 units. Each army is made up of different models of robots. The unit types are below.

Droids:

1000 mark 1 sith war droids (SWTOR).

2000 B2 super battle droids.

1000 IG-100 Magnaguards.

1000 B1 battle droids.

Terminators:

1000 T-X terminators (the kind the chick was in terminator three).

3000 T-800 terminators (the kind Arnold Schwarzenegger was).

1000 T-1 models (the ones with treads and two mini-guns and treads from terminator three).

The battle shall be fought in a forest on Alderane.

Edited by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

The 1,000 Phase II Dark Troopers solo, easily. Their armor was simply too strong for the types of weapons that the terminators used for there to be much challenge. If they were replaced with other droids however, it would be a much fairer battle.

The 1,000 Phase II Dark Troopers solo, easily. Their armor was simply too strong for the types of weapons that the terminators used for there to be much challenge. If they were replaced with other droids however, it would be a much fairer battle.

In that case I will adjust it.

This group I think I have to give to the terminators....

The B1's and the T1's are equally worthless.

The T-X's have seriously good ability and can hack some of the enemy droids pretty easily.

The T-800 are highly adaptable and pretty good tactically. Over all I fell they would be able to beat the B2's though the Magna droids would give them a rougher time, ultimately I give the small edge to the Terminators.