I like the game.

lostewok

Not sure if this was sarcasm or not :D (hard to tell in SWTOR forums) But yeah, definitely flash backs in Sega & SNES time and in only positive way :)

Innium

nah no sarcasm i used to wake up before everyone else and start playing my sega genesis and afterburner was one of my favorites next to sonic spinball and sonic & knuckles

I love the game too. But i can see where this game isnt for everyone. But so far i am loving it. It runs flawlessly for me which is more than i can say about Rift when it came out. I am kind of a graphics hound though and would have liked to see better graphics but that's ok, im having a good time.

Love it. Until now, the only MMO I've really enjoyed was Guild Wars, which was arguably not an MMO. More like a multiplayer RPG with big cities/outposts that were glorified lobbies. But I liked it for the story and quests.

The cutscenes make me WAY more interested in the quests than I would be otherwise. Light and dark choices, companion affection, etc... adds a lot as well.

I was skeptical when the devs said there was enough content for this to be essentially KOTOR 3-12, but now I'm thinking 3-20 would have been more accurate!