The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

MaJoR GrieF 'N , Bio ware !!!

RunnerChase

i love my vanguard , and my jugg ~ i'm always at top , number 1 or close to without giving much effort , i cant die lol , im saying i dont hardly even have to try and im on top of the WZ list for 10-29 or 29 ~ 54 , i dont know bout lvl 55 because ive always deleted all my lvl 55 chars soon after reaching that lvl , but i would guess i would rule their as well idk ?

My favorite class is the marauder , or sentinel , i put so much effort in rotation , tree skills , and pvp combat , FAR more than i do with the vanguard or jugg and i can barely make it off the bottom of the scoreboard in Wz's , it drives me crazy !!!! how can i be so goooood with vanguard or jugg , and just total garbage with mar or sen ? my guess is bioware is idiots , thats right , some pimple headed young college graduate or the whole group in the decision making progress are Stuuuuuuuuuuuupid idiots !!!! ,

IF you guys are going to phase out mar's and sent's .. i want compensation for all the grief you have caused me and money spent .. i gotta say im bout say goodby to this game cause its rediculasly set againt mars and sen's , its tarded ..

totally pissed off long time supporter .