Obroan to Brutilizer bug

dacentabaal

So since the PvP update came into game and Brutilizer gear was added I decided to grind for Obroan updating from my Conq gear. I have the full set now and started to grind for Bruitilizer and after spending ages grinding for ranked coms only to be told in game I don't own any Obroan gear,

A guildie of mine has this exact same issue, she has full Obroan gear/shells.. and had to re-buy Obroan gear just to trade in her gear for the next tier as the game was telling her she never had the first tier gear/shells when she had, the vendor just wouldn't accept them

Please fix this. I don't want to have to grind for Obroan gear (which I've only done in the coming weeks) just to trade in for Brutilzer, or for it to say the same about not owning any

Update:

I have all my Obroan shells in my inventory and un-equipped things like the relics, ear and implants back into my inventory and even tried removing augments where possible and still getting the red text saying I don't have the required items and its still all red out in the vendor.

I'll grind some Ranked coms on my Merc just to see if the off chance its just my Operative its effecting since he has given me problems in the past

Would need to see a screenshot/video to know for sure, but I am assuming you have the wrong item, are at the wrong vendor, or want to purchase the wrong item.

Maybe try relogging/Ctrl+U and see if that helps.

Edited by Jerba