[BUG] Trooper Priority Transport on the fleet doesn't work.

LegoUniverseBC

This has never been fixed, the bug is still occurring from time to time.

Some more information in case this gets read by a yellow:

Note that there are four clickable Priority Transports, and under a certain condition, a Priority Transport will become broken. I don't know how it can become broken.

Once it is broken, this specific Priority Transport will be broken for every player on this server in this instance. It doesn't matter which class you are; anyone trying to use the Priority Transport will see the normal choice of destinations, but when you click a destination, nothing happens and you stay at fleet.

To the best of my knowledge, once a Priority Transport is broken, it will never work again, unless the instance is closed, or when the server is restarted with server maintenance.

The best workaround ATM is to just go to the next hangar and try that Priority Transport. Unfortunately, this bug can happen quite often, and since they switched to a three-week maintenance cycle, the servers don't get restarted as often as before.

It's hard to tell how the Priority Transports get broken. There must be some weird thing happening, like two players clicking at the same time, or a player d/cing after clicking, or something else. I really hope that their logs can tell them why this bug occurs and fix it. :)

Edited by Jerba