Inconsistent golden tone to Dread Forged pieces.

akimal

I was planning on using my Force-master set bonus pieces minus the chest, but quickly noticed an inconsistency to the golden tone of each piece. The head and chest are a darker gold, while the gloves and boots are lighter/brighter gold. Without the use of a Dread Forged chest piece to unify the gold tone these individual pieces dont look like a set, more like a dye job to approximate real dread forged gear. Hoping for a fix soon, i would like to show off the gear i have worked hard to acquire.

I was planning on using my Force-master set bonus pieces minus the chest, but quickly noticed an inconsistency to the golden tone of each piece. The head and chest are a darker gold, while the gloves and boots are lighter/brighter gold. Without the use of a Dread Forged chest piece to unify the gold tone these individual pieces don't look like a set, more like a dye job to approximate real dread forged gear. Hoping for a fix soon, i would like to show off the gear i have worked hard to acquire. here is a pic as compared to the model, helm matching the tone but gloves and boots not matching the model or the helm. http://imgur.com/TOkBdCY Edited by akimal
added picture link