The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Empire of Plagues vs Imperial Droid Division

Beniboybling

I hope there's a cutscene with Revan waking up next to Bastila. Then we'll know it was all a dream, thereby retconning 'you know what'.

Then his character won't have been ruined.

:D

That'd be amazing, but I just want him to meet Satele and Theron...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, Tune, how'd you get away with that many of your heavy cruiser :p

Actually can't wait for this Kaggath now, Beni, do you think you'll be able to post it today?

Probably abuse bordering on...worse... of the Anaxes War College System of ranking star ships, that while it is classified as heavy cruiser, likely due to size might have been classified as frigate or Light cruiser. Of course, without knowing which vessel you are referring to, it is hard to be more exact. (Last set Tune sent me I am almost positive changed, since it was long before he had even submitted, and we all know how that goes...)

I suspect he gave Beni wookie ookies! :eek:

And I am guessing Strider is a nick name for Warren that has been used often before? *And here I thought I was trying to be original, though, I likely subconsciously noticed it before using it. Subconsciously copying it! Devious mind!*

I would like to apologize to Strider though for my behavior earlier in the debate where I was a bit disrespectful during the fleet battle. I reeeeeaaaaaly get attached to my battleships. :D Just happy that the Vengeance survived, otherwise Billionaire Jerec would have had to buy back his old Flagship that was even meaner...(If only Kaggath Rules...If only! :rolleyes:)

Edited by Silenceo

Probably abuse bordering on...worse... of the Anaxes War College System of ranking star ships, that while it is classified as heavy cruiser, likely due to size might have been classified as frigate or Light cruiser. Of course, without knowing which vessel you are referring to, it is hard to be more exact. (Last set Tune sent me I am almost positive changed, since it was long before he had even submitted, and we all know how that goes...)

Pretty much this, it's a small Vessel but it's Offenses and Defenses rival that of an Imp 1.... Meh, Universal Tech rules, I'm guessing mine will have the same weaponry and armor.

I had a sneaking suspicion that Aurbere and Beni were going to face off, but unfortunately we know that won't happen due to the Arbiter situations :(

Wonder who's got those two, Aurbere's is basically the Dark Side version of mine so it'd be interesting to see how he fares...

Congratulations to Silenceo and apologies to Strider, you were nearly 5 on 1'd at some points.

She nearly won out anyways. She did quite well against 5 opponents.

(I shalt not make inappropriate jokes...)

But yeah, I would hate to have such a layout myself, if it had happened this match it might have soured my against Kaggaths due to it being my first match ever. Though, I am sure that since Strider has been doing these for quite some time, she will merely gain a vengeance streak against the IDD. :(

Edited by Silenceo

*Awaits the beginning of my reign of terror.*

I could send you the factions and you could post the round :p

Edit: Oh god.... Oh god no.

Beni, I swear to god If you chose the Battleground that I think you've chosen..... -_-

Heh heh, I'm sorry, I can't help it.

But I can't call it know, pretty sure half of my audience is asleep. :p

If you don't start it now, Rayla will be asleep when everyone gets on.

At least if it starts now she can get a feel for where it's going...