The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Empire of Plagues vs Imperial Droid Division

Beniboybling

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me when you see it you are going to facepalm, you just landed the easiest match of the Kaggath. :p

I don't think so, unless you think your 1000 troopers will defect.

Though I think your 50 units are probably goners.... Idk, your leader might keep them in line.

I don't think so, unless you think your 1000 troopers will defect.

Though I think your 50 units are probably goners.... Idk, your leader might keep them in line.

well, the 1000 will stay unless 1 of my allies leaves and with your allies that 1 might leave.... hell my leader my defect with your allies..... My second in command will assuredly leave with your allies........ Ya my whole leadership defects save for my leader itself causing the entirty of the rest of the faction to defect....

Edited by tunewalker

well, the 1000 will stay unless 1 of my allies leaves and with your allies that 1 might leave.... hell my leader my defect with your allies..... My second in command will assuredly leave with your allies........ Ya my whole leadership defects save for my leader itself causing the entirty of the rest of the faction to defect....

Eh.

Maybe your second in command but I think the rest will stay.

I just have a very charismatic leadership :p

We shall see when Beni posts the match I guess.

Sounds like a fragile alliance.

Eh.

Maybe your second in command but I think the rest will stay.

I just have a very charismatic leadership :p

We shall see when Beni posts the match I guess.

Well know when the match starts youhave 1more supporter on your side :D.

It wasnt.... but Sel got one of my early draft picks, which means I had to choose the next closest and best things I could which just means that Sel has leadership that are really close to mine lol.

Should'a gone Dark Side then.

It wasnt.... but Sel got one of my early draft picks, which means I had to choose the next closest and best things I could which just means that Sel has leadership that are really close to mine lol.

Given that they're allies, it'd take a while to defect.

For all we know my Ally could die, or flat out kill yours before they defect.

I dont think Revan or Saba would do that, its not their style..... they are way to aggressive for that...

Don't be so pessimistic about your faction.

Like I said, Revan is basically the Vong, the only supporters I have a chance for support from (Or hoping at least) are Aurbere and Silenceo....

Don't be so pessimistic about your faction.

Like I said, Revan is basically the Vong, the only supporters I have a chance for support from (Or hoping at least) are Aurbere and Silenceo....

I don't know... you did sorta Traya me in Faction Creation... :( We will see once it is posted where I stand.

He was Sith, but then, he is a Jedi...

:D

I hope this Kaggath finishes before Swtor turns Revan into the next Dark Side fallen ops boss... And no that's not something I've seen, it's just obvious. The dude survived and now he's gonna go all rampage :(

Ruined the character

:D

I hope this Kaggath finishes before Swtor turns Revan into the next Dark Side fallen ops boss... And no that's not something I've seen, it's just obvious. The dude survived and now he's gonna go all rampage :(

Ruined the character

I hope there's a cutscene with Revan waking up next to Bastila. Then we'll know it was all a dream, thereby retconning 'you know what'.

Then his character won't have been ruined.