The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Empire of Plagues vs Imperial Droid Division

Beniboybling

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beni, can these two get a room yet? They just can't seem to control themselves! :p

I know you possess the room keys...

Sel's just mad-jelly of how cool my leader is. *trollface*

Edited by Aurbere

You know it to be true! Desaan was no match for my leader, whom everybody should have figured out by now... :p

Impossible, he is on the bridge to the left of Jerec...

It turns out he was in a drinking contest in the Lower Cities during a patrol and got left behind. He then stumbled his way to the Upper City Arena and became the champion as the world began to burn around him with the EoP invasion of the Upper City. He walked in with a hang over as muur's bloody pulp was being cleaned up by the cleaning lady.

Impossible, he is on the bridge to the left of Jerec...

It turns out he was in a drinking contest in the Lower Cities during a patrol and got left behind. He then stumbled his way to the Upper City Arena and became the champion as the world began to burn around him with the EoP invasion of the Upper City. He walked in with a hang over as muur's bloody pulp was being cleaned up by the cleaning lady.

It's a trick, created by my leader! Jerec's lack of eyesight can deceive him, don't trust it! :p

oh good you are the one... enjoy the easy round :D

*Prepares a plethra of arguments so that Tune will win.*

:jawa_evil:

You know what the sad part is?

I swore to support Star, Strider, and Canino...

Star lost his match, and I myself was forced to take out Strider... I am very terrible at supporting others apparently. :D

It's a trick, created by my leader! Jerec's lack of eyesight can deceive him, don't trust it! :p

As Jedi say, the eyes can deceive you and mislead you... Jerec sees more clearly than ever! :cool:

Besides, a certain droid that was recently repaired from near death by force crushing, reported an interesting report concerning your own leaders...recent activities... He really should be locked up you know... :rolleyes:

But seriously, where was Desann? I do not see him even mentioned once in the Scenario. :(

Was this his day off? :rolleyes:

Lol he partly slipped from my mind, and he partly wasn't relevant. All Desann was doing was fighting of Rakghouls in the Lower/Under City so he wasn't their for important developments.

As Jedi say, the eyes can deceive you and mislead you... Jerec sees more clearly than ever! :cool:

Besides, a certain droid that was recently repaired from near death by force crushing, reported an interesting report concerning your own leaders...recent activities... He really should be locked up you know... :rolleyes:

Those activities are a sham meant to deceive.

Lol he partly slipped from my mind, and he partly wasn't relevant. All Desann was doing was fighting of Rakghouls in the Lower/Under City so he wasn't their for important developments.

Then he LIED about how he won the Arena championship?! The lying lizard!

oh you get the easy match :D enjoy...

Oh wow.... Oh wow

I know your faction......

/forfeit....... as half my faction defects......

*Peanut butter Jelly dance*

I have no idea what your faction is or if anyone will defect, but I'm looking forward to this.

Oh no! WE DIDN'T DO A QUOTE OF THE MATCH!!!!

It's a prestigious award, there wasn't anything funny enough.

The Selenial Quote of the Match award must be earned, my friend. You have a lot to live up to, to reach the post I made that created the award :p

*Peanut butter Jelly dance*

I have no idea what your faction is or if anyone will defect, but I'm looking forward to this.

yes you do I sent it to you remember.....

When you and Aurbere started Postering Cus I was curious as towhat the hell you were talking about.... I know your exact faction....

It's a prestigious award, there wasn't anything funny enough.

The Selenial Quote of the Match award must be earned, my friend. You have a lot to live up to, to reach the post I made that created the award :p

Just saying, in the last match there were 3.

Link to the first Quote of the Match?

yes you do I sent it to you remember.....

When you and Aurbere started Postering Cus I was curious as towhat the hell you were talking about.... I know your exact faction....

We did? I lost track.

Lemme go check.