The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Empire of Plagues vs Imperial Droid Division

Beniboybling

I dont know if that would be enough, infecting water supplies is just as unfightable as infecting the air. Water must be drunk.

I have no issue with the other 3, dont get touched, or in one case calm the hell down... and its done

Why is that an issue though? It's basically suicide for Warren.

Both factions would Hunker down, but if even ONE Zombie gets into Warrens camp she's done for, if One gets into the IDD, it can't even infect anything because all the outer defenses are droids.

AND the Dark Troopers have weaponry that can actually destroy the Zombies, hell, they could just Droid Crush the zombie skulls and that kills it permanently anyway...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but seriously, I don't think they'd actually release 171A given the risk and minimal gain.
Just going to point out that the Empire of Plagues is hanging out in the sewers, if they unleash the plague on the Upper City they will be fine - then just wait for the enemy to come to them.

Why is that an issue though? It's basically suicide for Warren.

Both factions would Hunker down, but if even ONE Zombie gets into Warrens camp she's done for, if One gets into the IDD, it can't even infect anything because all the outer defenses are droids.

AND the Dark Troopers have weaponry that can actually destroy the Zombies, hell, they could just Droid Crush the zombie skulls and that kills it permanently anyway...

...I am calling it right now...all 6 Leviathans going zombie rather quickly. It would be like a gnat biting them, they likely wouldn't see it, and it would spread... Leviathans! WIN THIS FOR ME! :d_grin:

Side Note: Leviathans are bad enough...but a Zombie Leviathan? And the Inability for them to reach the upper city easily? Sounds like that is Warrens issue, not mine. :d_rolls_eyes:

Edited by Silenceo

Just going to point out that the Empire of Plagues is hanging out in the sewers, if they unleash the plague on the Upper City they will be fine - then just wait for the enemy to come to them.

Wrong!

The Plague is self aware and knows how to hunt for living organisms.

The lower city is FAR more crowded, so that goes first. The Middle ground has less defenses so then that goes, THEN the Upper city. Even then, Silenceo would hold out fine in any little stronghold he can find, even an apartment complex seeing as they'd have to fight up 100 floors.

But seeing as they can't get to like the 5 fleshy people that are actually in the IDD, the Virus would move to Warren to take out her massive biological army etc.

The virus starves without new meat, it'd have no choice. Once it has warrens army THEN It'll go for Silenceo's, as once Warrens killiks are absorbed the thing learns how to wield weapons and becomes nigh unstoppable.

Edited by Selenial

...I am calling it right now...all 6 Leviathans going zombie rather quickly. It would be like a gnat biting them, they likely wouldn't see it, and it would spread... Leviathans! WIN THIS FOR ME! :d_grin:

Side Note: Leviathans are bad enough...but a Zombie Leviathan? And the Inability for them to reach the upper city easily? Sounds like that is Warrens issue, not mine. :d_rolls_eyes:

And seeing as the Plague has no loyalties....

Ouch, this is starting to turn out pretty badly for the EoP...

I am unsure if everyone missed it or merely did not feel like acknowledging it. But if Warren chooses to not release it...I will. My ships are fast enough to evade the Legacy of Terror in orbit long enough to drop reinforcements, and perhaps a few...*confiscated* bombs.

Of course, this is after the IDD storms the EoP's planet that has her scientists, and either converting them or massacring them for the weapon.

As Sel points out, Droids > Zombies.

Wrong!

The lower city is FAR more crowded, so that goes first. The Middle ground has less defenses so then that goes, THEN the Upper city. Even then, Silenceo would hold out fine in any little stronghold he can find, even an apartment complex seeing as they'd have to fight up 100 floors.

But seeing as they can't get to like the 5 fleshy people that are actually in the IDD, the Virus would move to Warren to take out her massive biological army etc.

The virus starves without new meat, it'd have no choice. Once it has warrens army THEN It'll go for Silenceo's, as once Warrens killiks are absorbed the thing learns how to wield weapons and becomes nigh unstoppable.

1. The Plague doesn't have any means of working out which levels are most populated.

2. It will be released on the Upper City, so it will go there first.

3. Taris is populated by 6 billion people, the Upper City population will more than suffice.

4. The Undercity is the most underpopulated area so it will go there last, and it has to work out how to use lifts first. The sewers and the general area will also likely be set up with multiple kill zones.

That is if they decide to realase this particular virus, they have many to choose from. Remember they know the virus best so even if there is a chance of what you say will happen they will be aware and use a different one.

I always imagined the Leviathans climbed the towers. Considering the zombies will be spawned on the Upper City they are far more likely to be infected there. And then it will be your problem. :p

Wrong!

We're doomed! :csw_c3po:

Fun fact, the Scientist's world, Byss, is quite close to Mechis III, which is where the IDD would go to repair, thanks to rule #93 which allows the private organizations there to be in existence and or under my control, and among them are ship building companies.

Once I have that virus from the scientists, it is merely the matter of rushing down to the planets surface and sending an squad of PII's to use their jetpacks in concert to carry the bomb to the lower levels before detonation. Droids :d_cool:

1. The Plague doesn't have any means of working out which levels are most populated.

3. Taris is populated by 6 billion people, the Upper City population will more than suffice.

4. The Undercity is the most underpopulated area so it will go there last, and it has to work out how to use lifts first. The sewers and the general area will also likely be set up with multiple kill zones.

That is if they decide to realase this particular virus, they have many to choose from. Remember they know the virus best so even if there is a chance of what you say will happen they will be aware and use a different one.

Again, incorrect.

1. It absorbs information from every person it infects.

2. Not if Silenceo's faction releases it.

3. No, it wants to carry on going. The plague took an entire crew of an ISD and then decided they wanted more, even diverting a prison barge to them so they could take them as well.

4. Yes it's the most underpopulated, but it's the most Densely populated too, there are humanoids everywhere and once they even breach the Undercity everyone is doomed. And again, they absorb information from people they convert, working the lifts wouldn't exactly be difficult.

Once I have that virus from the scientists, it is merely the matter of rushing down to the planets surface and sending an squad of PII's to use their jetpacks in concert to carry the bomb to the lower levels before detonation. Droids :d_cool:
Your going to try and blow up the Undercity? I see a small issue with that. Several.

Does it not gain the infected past experiences, aka knowing a LOT of poorly defended people down bellow?

One thing I thought I would mention. Unless it infects Warren's forces first before it attacks me, which would mean I would have won, I just do not see how unarmed people, even unnaturally strong people, could damage the Dark Troopers without weapons. I mean, they could knock them out of the windows, but PII's would catch themselves, PIII's would likely survive the fall and change their behavior to pissed. The PI's would likely evade that attempt and stab the zombies. Though, why would the zombies TRY to throw them out of the windows? They want to it whats inside, not lose it in the city scape. I see ammunition being a problem. Then again, slow lone remaining ship ftw! *Blockade runs! Daily!!! :d_grin:*

Doesn't the plague know what the infected know? Something like a lift would not take long at all.

As for this last comment, As I have said, if Warren does not release it, I will...

Your going to try and blow up the Undercity? I see a small issue with that. Several.

Think more along the lines of the Blue Shadow Virus bombs. Into the lower city water supply. Or, could just send a lone PII and have it inject a stray dog with a needle...either way works.

Side Note: While the original goal was to save this world, it is likely that once they arrive on the surface they will see it is unable to be saved without a fleet in orbit. Then, it falls to them to end the threat before it can grow past the planet. One planet, to save the galaxy.

After Thought: How well would Rakghouls and the Plague play together? Enemies? Allies? Confused? :d_confused:

Edited by Silenceo

Again, incorrect.

1. It absorbs information from every person it infects.

2. Not if Silenceo's faction releases it.

3. No, it wants to carry on going. The plague took an entire crew of an ISD and then decided they wanted more, even diverting a prison barge to them so they could take them as well.

4. Yes it's the most underpopulated, but it's the most Densely populated too, there are humanoids everywhere and once they even breach the Undercity everyone is doomed. And again, they absorb information from people they convert, working the lifts wouldn't exactly be difficult.

1. Well that's neat.

2. Hoh?

3. Lol you're not getting me here. They're are 6 billion people on Taris, it would take months just to infect the entire Upper City, it will be a long time before the virus has dealt with an entire planet of people don't you think?

4. No its not. I'm think your confusing the Undercity with the Lowercity. The Undercity is the part right at the bottom inhabited by a handful of outcasts and some gamorreans. Who would have been mostly slaughtered under the Empire of Plagues occupation. There isn't even any proper living space now there, definitely the most underpopulated.

Lifts can be decomissioned, sabotaged or have turrets set up at the doors.

Think more along the lines of the Blue Shadow Virus bombs. Into the lower city water supply. Or, could just send a lone PII and have it inject a stray dog with a needle...either way works.
Oh I see you mean viruses, I thought you meant explosives.

There are no stray dogs in the Undercity lol, seriously people need to replay KOTOR. :p

1. Well that's neat.

2. Hoh?

3. Lol you're not getting me here. They're are 6 billion people on Taris, it would take months just to infect the entire Upper City, it will be a long time before the virus has dealt with an entire planet of people don't you think?

4. No its not. I'm think your confusing the Undercity with the Lowercity. The Undercity is the part right at the bottom inhabited by a handful of outcasts and some gamorreans. Who would have been mostly slaughtered under the Empire of Plagues occupation. There isn't even any proper living space now there, definitely the most underpopulated.

I was thinking lower city. As for the lifts, it is likely that the IDD would control the majority of them, due to the Taris citizens tending to be elitist jerks and giving all the power to the upper class.

So...Does this mean the IDD could tighten the grip on anything coming up to the Upper City? :d_grin:

Side Note: Any animal or even a criminal will do.

After Thought: While the lower city and undercity are eaten alive with the lefts to the middle city and the upper city locked down, can the IDD throw a party? You know, for all like, 5 of its organic members who are on planet. :d_grin:

Edited by Silenceo

1. Well that's neat.

2. Hoh?

2. If not released, yes, the IDD will steal it from Byss and release it.

3. Not really, the infection spreads rapidly, especially if, as you said, it goes in the water. And think about it, there's zombies in a hundred square miles of the City, no more people, but there's people below them. Do the zombies in the middle of this Zone just walk all the way to find more people? No, they'd starve, so they go down.

4. Yeh I always get those two confused :/ But anyway, the further down in Taris the more dense the population is, you get that impression during Kotor when everyone complains about the Upper city, the Lower city has smaller apartments all crammed together etc. Also, every species that's not human would be on the Lower city.

And to be honest, the Zombies could probably survive a fall from the Upper city to the Under city. If not, they could at least survive a jump down an elevator shaft, or, you know... Use the stairs?

The Plague won't see any difference between Rakghouls and Humans, it just wants meat.

I can just imagine it so well though... they grapple after seeing each other and each bite the other, separating to watch the effects...Only...nothing happens to either...I am sure both would be having a *what the hell...* kind of moment. :d_wink:

Side Note: Lock down the lifts from to lower city to the middle or upper city, and the IDD can merely watch via video screens. :d_evil:

Edited by Silenceo