Restore the Statues

JaKettMaxilles

Spoiler alert - This is a very mild spoiler at best, but the warning has been issued.

Anyone else enjoy the Restore the Statues mission on Corellia in Axial Park? A trooper sent me out to eliminate the Mandalorian forces, and as a bonus to also reactivate the Holo Statues of the heroes of the Republic. I was surprised to find out those statues were of

Revan, Bastila, Jolee Bindo, Zalbaar, Mission Vao, Carth Onasi, Canderous Ordo, & Juhani. I think I got a screen shot of Revan, but I'm at my work computer and currently don't have access.

A nice little KotOR easter egg.

Edited by JaKettMaxilles

At launch, the statues weren't actually working. You could see the light emanating from the top but there was no character model for each of the statues.

It's better nowadays but still wishing they used the armor sets introduced via-CM. Juhani looks particularly bland and generic.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Interesting... well I'm glad the characters are visible in the holo statues now. I had a hard time getting a good look at any of them, partially due to the severe angle and partially because I felt rushed to view them before getting attacked by another mob and/or the statues re-spawning to the deactivated state.