The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where are Nihilus' robes?

This is a really good question to ask Bioware on some of the cantina tours: What's the story with simple robes, be it the traditional Jedi robes or plain black robes like Nihilus'. It's not a problem with engine and cloth, they can do it as they have included all of the traditional Jedi robes features into various sets (look at my sig) but they just need to be put together.

Same for Nihilus' stuff. It may appear problematic at first but they have number of "cheats" at their disposal. :/ This is also a good opportunity to create a third (lol, yes... only third) variant for the leg piece: an open "skirt" instead of a closed one. Like they created the long-sleeved chest pieces.

They've released very few sets with any kind of tattering, though I really don't understand why. Those that have it don't really have issues, and they are a bit more interesting design-wise. The exterminators set still doesn't quite work, but it's the closest thing in-game that I've seen.

Odds are it will be a CM item, because there's no way they'd do something awesome like make it a reward for a difficult quest line or as part of a new faction, but it would be nice to see them.

• 2 weeks later...

I would keep the mask of Nihilus as a stand-alone piece however. I would also make another version of it in the Darth Nihilus Set including the armor. To honor the Lord of Hunger i would complete the whole set and make it the primary piece of a hyperspace pack if i were in charge.

Signed by Mandolare the Unbreakable