The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Armor Addicts Request

Would Like this Armor Set for Cartel Market Please, you can focus on Jedi Gear and not Sith or Bounty Hunters and Agents for once. If anyone else likes this armor look please reply to this post to boost chances of getting it added. Thank You

Here is a Full Screen Shot of the Armor Set

Front Screen Shot - Back Screen Shot

Edited by SnowWhite

It was easy to predict that I am going to post here. I support it with my entire heart. There is a big difference in genuine Force user vs civilian, combat armor stuff out there with Jedi definitely being behind a lot. I think there is more behind it than we may think (licensing issues?) since every set on the cartel market has to get an approval. Might be that Lucasfilm/Disney doesn't want traditional Jedi robes in TOR because they don't want to confuse the general Hollywood target audience (you all know what kind of a person that is) who may think TOR takes place in the same time period as the upcoming Star Wars movie. :p

Before Temple Guardian set the last genuine Jedi set was present in Galactic Ace Starfighter pack, which is like 5 months ago.

I think you could bump this thread, too: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547

I will list ALL recognizable and unique enough Jedi armor and robe sets available in the cartel market:

Valiant Jedi Set

Sanctified Caretaker

Preceptor's set

Conservator's

Recovered Hero

Bastila

Jolee Bindo

Relnex's

Potent / Energetic champ

Ulic's

Ambitious Warrior

Casual Combatant (female only)

Juhani (this is pushing it now...)

Temple guardian

Now compare this list with everything else out there.

I'll make a Sith list just for comparison:

Eradicator

Exterminator

Revan

Phantom

Malak

Thana

Diabolist

Sion

Ragnos

Visas

Frenzied Zealot

Naga Sadow

Ajunta Pall

Karnes Muur

Remulus Dreypa

XoXann

Tulak Hord

Nightlife packs brought a massive influx of Sith armor, maybe Jedi will get their turn now. Sucks that there are very controlled leaks now.

Now EVERYTHING else in the cartel packs is not a Jedi / Sith stuff :l And you know it's tens of armor sets.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue