Gear help PVE

Anyone know of a good guide for what PVE lvl and up gear I need to be trying to get? Or if anyone has any advice please share. I'm Watchman spec. Never had a character in endgame before so I'm new at what to do after I reach max lvl lol.

Depends very much on what you're wanting to do at end-game. No matter what, first thing you need to strive for is getting your melee accuracy as close to 100% as possible. From there, it's mostly just maintaining the accuracy cap while gaining higher rating gear to stack power and surge.

If you're looking to do operations, you'll want to get the four-piece Weaponmaster's set bonus ASAP. These drop only in operations and are a non-class specific token to the five major armor slots - helm, chest, gloves, pants, boots. This may be the most difficult part, as getting into good groups as a new and ungeared player can be extremely difficult, so trying to find a guild to help you learn the content and practice the mechanics would be ideal.

With these set bonus items, the bonus itself is bound to the armoring, so you can rip it out and put it in whatever gear shell you might prefer. And the set bonuses are really good for Sentinels, so the rating 162 Arkanian armorings are better than the 168 Verpine armorings from the Elite Commendations venodor; you'll want to get either the 168 Underworld armorings, or the 180 Dread Forged armorings - if you choose to progress that far into operations.

Depends very much on what you're wanting to do at end-game. No matter what, first thing you need to strive for is getting your melee accuracy as close to 100% as possible. From there, it's mostly just maintaining the accuracy cap while gaining higher rating gear to stack power and surge.

If you're looking to do operations, you'll want to get the four-piece Weaponmaster's set bonus ASAP. These drop only in operations and are a non-class specific token to the five major armor slots - helm, chest, gloves, pants, boots. This may be the most difficult part, as getting into good groups as a new and ungeared player can be extremely difficult, so trying to find a guild to help you learn the content and practice the mechanics would be ideal.

With these set bonus items, the bonus itself is bound to the armoring, so you can rip it out and put it in whatever gear shell you might prefer. And the set bonuses are really good for Sentinels, so the rating 162 Arkanian armorings are better than the 168 Verpine armorings from the Elite Commendations venodor; you'll want to get either the 168 Underworld armorings, or the 180 Dread Forged armorings - if you choose to progress that far into operations.

Oh ok cool. So when you talk about the different sets like the weaponmaster and stuff is there only one kind of look for those armor sets? Like does every sentinnel have the same look or can I like add the amoring, mods, etc. to what I'm wearing now and it be the same? Sorry I know that's probably a dumb question but I haven't really looked at the armor sets for endgame so I have no idea. Thanks.

Like does every sentinnel have the same look or can I like add the amoring, mods, etc. to what I'm wearing now and it be the same?

You can pull the mods and enhancements out and stick them where you need them. The armorings/barrels/hilts of high-end gear are bound to slot, though, meaning that if you pull an armoring out of the boots you get from an op or a comm vendor, the armoring must go into another set of boots. Set armoring follow the same rules, so you have to get four different tokens for your full set bonus.