The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where are Atris's robes?!?

Atris, Kreia and Mical. Mate, Bioware just has some kind of an issue with any item set that looks close to the traditional Jedi robes we know from the movies. They're just like a huge "no no" for some reason. Wish I could find out why. Atris' robes, and the ones I mentioned, look too similar to the "movie look".

Atris, Kreia and Mical. Mate, Bioware just has some kind of an issue with any item set that looks close to the traditional Jedi robes we know from the movies. They're just like a huge "no no" for some reason. Wish I could find out why. Atris' robes, and the ones I mentioned, look too similar to the "movie look".

Atris didn't have robes that looked like they were from the movie and humble hero robes looks almost the same as what luke wore just throw on a black dye. what i want to know is where the heck is the bao dur armor set? he's the only former comp who doesn't have one. (i know the disiple doesn't but no one liked him)

Atris didn't have robes that looked like they were from the movie and humble hero robes looks almost the same as what luke wore just throw on a black dye. what i want to know is where the heck is the bao dur armor set? he's the only former comp who doesn't have one. (i know the disiple doesn't but no one liked him)

Chest piece would be very similar to movie stuff with the exception of a very long tabard. That's enough for them not to put it in.

Yes, humble hero is a copy-paste of Luke's stuff but it should be noted that he didn't wear Jedi robes but rather a civilian outfit.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Someone, who wants Jedi robes like myself, has to ask them about the reason tehy're not putting them into the game on the cantina tour. If you have noticed - they refuse to put anything that resembles the iconic Jedi robes we saw in prequels, even if this stuff comes from KotOR 2 and comics.