61 People In Instance 1

Thamelas

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was right there with you: Beta all the way to now. No one listened, and now look at what we have to deal with.

Originally Posted by CptKloss

where are the fanbois from pre-launch when they were flaming me and others when i was pointing that out - that instancing will be a disaster for this game....

hehe still remember them frothing, "there will be at least 500 people per instance! "only when there's no other option they will spawn an instance!"

cmon fanbois, come out and defend 60 people instances now.... DU ET!

I was right there with you: Beta all the way to now. No one listened, and now look at what we have to deal with.

Let the fun bois burn.They were unexperience mmo players that they were playing bioware games or other single player games and they had no idea how mmos are fun and how they are not.

Edited by _Zefire_

Wait from what you just said it sounds like you're saying that PVP servers have people, but that is not that case. They are just as empty. Several thread have already been made previously about this.

Actually that is the case I don't know where you're going but you can watch any number of livestreams on YouTube or Twitch to see how wrong you are.

Most of the threads that are made already are from whiney kids on PvE servers and WoW players/SWTOR haters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.