The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

swtorstrongholds.com is now properly ready for Player Housing Strongholds in August!

LadyAdmiral

http://swtorstrongholds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/GSHTwitch_854x4801-672x372.jpg

Currently the site is just a news hub for all things strongholds. But I've been working hard and have a lot set up :)

swtorstrongholds.com

:csw_jabba:

• Player house tours. You can submit a screenshot tour and/or videos of your house and it will be featured on the site. Very simple to do! here is an example tour, this will be live when player housing becomes public
  • Decorations search. I have all the structure set up, but how much will be on here will depend on how decorations are set up ingame. You'll be able to easily search for things like "chair" or "operation decoration" or "wall decoration" as well as by name. Here is the example decoration page
  • Contests for house decoration based on screenshots. Same way as submitting tours above, but contests will be judged and b either "best house" or have theme or have a random winner. Hillary from the Community SWTOR team has been nice enough to give me TEN Taun Faun codes to giveaway! Plus your tour will be marked as a "winner" of a competition.

Edited by LadyAdmiral

I see that subscribers will get early access to a Nar Shadaa Stronghold with 3 unlocked rooms... however, I have no desire to live on Nar Shadaa. New York Tatooine is where I'd rather stay! I get allergic smelling Hutt slime-ay.* :D

If I wait until the Tatooine Strongholds are available, will I still get the 3 unlocked rooms, or do I lose out? Anyone know?

* yes, I'm showing my age. Does anyone even get that ref anymore?

(I guess the strikethrough code isn't valid on this board since neither <s> nor worked)

I see that subscribers will get early access to a Nar Shadaa Stronghold with 3 unlocked rooms... however, I have no desire to live on Nar Shadaa. New York Tatooine is where I'd rather stay! I get allergic smelling Hutt slime-ay.* :D

If I wait until the Tatooine Strongholds are available, will I still get the 3 unlocked rooms, or do I lose out? Anyone know?

(I guess the strikethrough code isn't valid on this board since neither <s> nor worked)

I think you missed a / in your closing tag. might work.

On August 19th, the day early access begins, all Strongholds are available to purchase. You're getting Nar Shaddaa with that many rooms for free.

Who you gonna call? ;)

I think you missed a / in your closing tag. [/s] might work.

I know think I tried that in my original post. But testing it here, along <s>with</s> HTML version.

(according to "Preview Post" button, neither of those work. Not surprised. Strikethrough is a rarely used function, and I only use it for comedy purposes anyway.)

On August 19th, the day early access begins, all Strongholds are available to purchase. You're getting Nar Shaddaa with that many rooms for free.

Thanks for the info. I'll be heading to Tat that day then! Nar Shadaa is too gaudy for me; give me the open, sun-blasted terrain of the desert any day!